Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police Letter  (Read 6142 times)

Offline tester54321

Couple of years back I was chatting to a couple on AW. Was arranging a meet, but the girl was advertised as 18 and the bloke was a lot older. In the end I bailed last minute because I just had a feeling that something wasn't right.

Today I have received a letter from the police in the same area as that couple (different to where I live) from the child and adult sexual abuse department, asking for me to contact them relating to a historic investigation.

Im now panicking that the two are linked. I never met them. Have I done anything illegal?

OldAdmin

What's with all the recent dodgy new threads? Something fishy going on here... :rolleyes:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How would the police know your address if you hadn't met them.   :unknown:

Only you know if you've done anything illegal.   

Offline Conker

Verification on AW usually requires a passport / driving licence as official proof. Was this girl verified?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Verification on AW usually requires a passport / driving licence as official proof.

No it doesn't.  There's other ways.   :hi:

vw

What's with all the recent dodgy new threads? Something fishy going on here... :rolleyes:

Yes this reads very fishy to me, fishing for info, TYE , TSA or randy?

sloopjohnb

Today I have received a letter from the police
If I were you, I would verify that the letter really came from the police (and not by calling a phone number in the letter). I would also talk to a lawyer before talking to the police.

On the plus side, if you were in trouble, they probably would have knocked on (or down) your door rather than writing to you  :D

Offline Belgarion

You need to come up with better fantasies. This is piss poor.  :thumbsup:

Offline shagmore

Very dodgy.
If the suspected anything they would come a calling no send a letter

vw

This is the one that tried pimping out/touting marley magnificent for a mmf a while back on here, was well dodgy then

With her recent fake reviews and negative from  ming, seems to have woken this sleeper account.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The Owl

Yes this reads very fishy to me, fishing for info, TYE , TSA or randy?

How much longer do you think the OP's account will last before Admin bans it?

bigmanbigman

Any letter or email you get goggle the sender address phone numbers normally throws up any scam.

Offline AnthG

Today I have received a letter from the police in the same area as that couple (different to where I live) from the child and adult sexual abuse department, asking for me to contact them relating to a historic investigation.

What *exactly* word for word did the letter say in it?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

vw

How much longer do you think the OP's account will last before Admin bans it?

No idea, maybe put a bet on.   :D

red post history about the mmf stuff though Elizabeth is now marley magnificent

Offline hungrypunt

child and adult sexual abuse department, asking for me to contact them relating to a historic investigation.

No such department exists

Offline mh

Couple of years back I was chatting to a couple on AW. Was arranging a meet, but the girl was advertised as 18 and the bloke was a lot older. In the end I bailed last minute because I just had a feeling that something wasn't right.

Im now panicking that the two are linked. I never met them. Have I done anything illegal?

Don't worry, from what you've described it's probably nothing to do with this encounter - you're just imagining it. It's probably someone else you did actually fuck making the complaint.  :thumbsup:

Seriously though, would the police write a polite, vague letter asking a possible perp to get in touch, or would they make a dawn housecall?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
What *exactly* word for word did the letter say in it?

Never mind the content for now Anth, he need to tell us how they got his address when he never met the couple.

It's normally the simple things like that that catch people out.

Offline bhudda

I don't believe this is genuine for one second. If they thought you were into underage girls they'd hardly be likely to warn you so you can get rid of any eviden e before they arrive. Same probably goes for most crimes.

bigmanbigman

Search warrant broken front door  and questioning more likely than letter ?

Offline hungrypunt

Whos gonna change the subject to Police Letter "complete bollocks"

Offline dieseldriver

Adultwork HQ is in Malta, so doubtful if UK police contacted them? Why not phone the number from an ex directory number using a false name. But make sure the number your asked to call on is not one those that charge £45 per minute.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I am not at all convinced about this thread, as many aren't but just to put my four pence worth in. If you do decide to call the given police number and you don't have to say who you are initially. Do not call the number given but the actual published headquarters number for the force allegedly sending the letter and ask if they have the person named in the letter or ask them to verify the number as one of theirs. If they ask why, just tell them you think you might have had a prank letter but want to check. Or just ask them to put you through to the dept. If it does actually ring out, just put the phone down. If it is cosher, l would advise arranging to meet them at a time/place of your choosing, not them deciding they want to speak to you at 7am at your hous
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:06:07 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Online scutty brown

The police may well have a couple of people devoted to this kind of activity, running it alongside their anti-trafficking team. A British underage prossie is as much concern as a foreign trafficked one, and will create the same interest.
My guess is that the couple the OP writes about have come to police attention, and someone has been arrested. The police have got access to the AW account and are talking to the contacts on there one by one. If the OP never met them then he's done nothing wrong. Police will be looking to build up a picture of how the girl was offered: how was communication carried out, were any phone calls made or texts, if so what were the numbers? How old did the girl claim to be (AW said 18, but was anything else said verbally? Was as address given? What was the price? What services were you offered? Why did you pull out - did you sense something wrong?
The police will be asking this of as many people as possible to try and get a feel for how the business was wrong: with these kind of prosecutions they like to cross every I and dot every T.....as much info as they can get.
Remember that they're probably hoping the OP will talk to them because he (by his story) has nothing to hide: any bloke who did fuck the girl is probably going to end up in shit street and if he has half a brain will say nothing
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:15:46 pm by scutty brown »

Online myothernameis

This story sound very familiar, sound very like this post

Saw a WG I have seen previously today and although I enjoyed myself I got quite a shock afterwards when I tried to leave her apartment block.

Now I am always doing my best to be discreet when entering/leaving any prossies premises but I am really kicking myself for potentially exposing myself. As her flat is at the top of a staircase I had to walk past another flat door by the exit to the complex and on my way out an older man maybe in his 50's came out of his flat and confronted me, getting right up in my face.

He basically went on a big rant about how he is sick of the "dirty prostitute" bringing "strange men" to his doorstep and that he just wants to live in peace with his wife.

He berated me, saying I should feel ashamed of what I was doing and that if I ever come back he will report me to the Police, whatever for I have no idea!  :unknown: I tried being civil and telling him that I was not bothering him and that he might find that minding his own business would be better for him. He clearly didn't take this well!! As it just made him even more pissed off!! He told me he has put up with this nonsense for months now and won't be tolerating it anymore (so move somewhere else or mind your own business then!!) :dash: :dash: whats it to him anyway what a punter does with a WG in the WG's PROPERTY!

I finally saw that I couldn't reason or get through to this tool so finally having had enough of his ramblings I told him that I'm just going to leave and that be the end of it.  :thumbsup: I could still hear him ranting and raving as I walked down the street, what a bloody nutcase :scare:

I haven't punted long, couple of months but this is the first time I have ever experienced anything like this and its really shook me up abit.

This man appears to be a nosey do gooder with nothing better to do than harass a complete stranger minding his own business. Maybe he is pissed off that his wife is not shagging him him anymore?  :D6

If necessary and if allowed, anybody who wishes to know the address or WG based there I can provide the details so you can potentially avoid a confrontation.

I would greatly appreciate your thoughts and opinions on this matter.  :)

mikexxlong

plod do send letters if the person of interest is confirmed to be still  living at that address ,"inviting them" for a 'Voluntary' Police Interview,
 instead of knocking on your door/ at place of work etc and arresting you just depends

but either way the 'chat' or interview is still under caution ,the only difference is with the 'voluntary' interview you are not under arrest at the start of the interview

but the OP sounds like complete BS

justapunter

Adultwork HQ is in Malta, so doubtful if UK police contacted them? Why not phone the number from an ex directory number using a false name. But make sure the number your asked to call on is not one those that charge £45 per minute.

From adultwork privacy/ terms statement

"We may disclose Your Data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use and (where appropriate) Membership Terms and Conditions by You or otherwise where required by law."

Malta HQ but England and Wales laws

"These Terms of Use shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales."

Although going back on topic I think the police letter is BULLSHIT

Offline chrishornx

plod do send letters if the person of interest is confirmed to be still  living at that address ,"inviting them" for a 'Voluntary' Police Interview,
 instead of knocking on your door/ at place of work etc and arresting you just depends

but either way the 'chat' or interview is still under caution ,the only difference is with the 'voluntary' interview you are not under arrest at the start of the interview

but the OP sounds like complete BS

indeed where is the OP why is he not responding /adding to the topic ?

Offline Goldfinch

indeed where is the OP why is he not responding /adding to the topic ?

I think the 1st reply by admin scared him off-he logged off a couple of minutes later and hasnt been back since. :crazy:

Offline Happylad

So how did the Police get his address to write to?

Presumably he didn`t divulge it to the two people he was talking to on AW; he won`t have given it to AW as there is no provision on AW for divulging private adresses - all that Aw will have is an email address (in a fake name) and an IP address for his computer.

Obviously this is just another joker.

Offline pewpewpew

If he was arranging a meet isn't it possible that he called or text them? If the police have his phone number can't they find his address from that? I mean, surely someone who makes up horse shit like this won't have the brains to use a punting phone right?

Offline MrMatrix

I think the 1st reply by admin scared him off-he logged off a couple of minutes later and hasnt been back since. :crazy:
Probably a wise move on the OPs side me thinks. He'd have only dropped himself further in the clag. :unknown:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
This isn't genuine...HOWEVER. If anyone receives anything like this that they want to confirm, go direct to your local police station. Either they will be able to tell you what the problem is, or they will be very interested in whoever is impersonating the police.

Offline HarryZZ

Personally I don't remember giving my address to AW, if they were tracing a phone number they would first ring the phone not do all the forensics necessary to attach an address to a phone call in the "historic" pile.

Offline Happylad

If (like me) he was using a Pay As You Go Phone, with a buckshee sim card and credits purchased over the counter in a `phone shop, he should not have needed to give his address to either the service provider or anybody else, and would therefore be completely untraceable through his `phone.

On the other hand,of course, if he has no more sense than do his punting on a contract `phone then he will indeed leave a trail a mile wide whatever he gets up to.

sloopjohnb

This isn't genuine...HOWEVER. If anyone receives anything like this that they want to confirm, go direct to your local police station. Either they will be able to tell you what the problem is, or they will be very interested in whoever is impersonating the police.
Do you say that from first hand experience? Or is it just what you’d like to think would happen?

Offline Baxter63

Sounds like the letters we used to make up years ago and send to mates and workmates.

A popular one was from Immigration to say that it's been ascertained that you have a spare room or big house or whatever and that you have been included in the government's refugee programme, about the mandatory housing of families from whatever was the hot spot at the time.

Another favourite was to target the guys who claimed mileage allowance for their 2 litre Rover but drove the wife's mini. In those days you'd have variable rates based on engine size. Mock up an internal memo from finance and watch the squirming and reactions when he opened the envelope.There were loads of different themes. A known philanderer being written to, by the clap clinic, about an AIDS test was a favourite when the AIDS scares first broke.

Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline hamchang

It might be true. OP should photo the letter, removing all the personal details, so we can see if it is real or not.

if it is real, then he needs to contact the cops. They will come knocking otherwise, unless he is a Tory politician, in which case they don't. Ever.

bigmanbigman

Good idear op can you post the letter ?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Good idear op can you post the letter ?

Might have a job he hasn't been back since the day he posted this.

It's a load of bull anyway, there's no trace anywhere of such a  police department, my guess it doesn't exist.  It would be highly unlikely they would mix child and adult departments.

mikexxlong

the OP is full of shit in regards the letter as others have spotted no such 'dept',unless the OP deliberately miss wrote that detail?
and is fishing for advice and information about a real letter from whatever relevant  dept/unit dealing with a particular type of sexual offence

but most likely just a bellend trolling or some shit stirrer from MN etc

Online advent2016

This sounds as fake as a fake thing

Offline noutathome

Regret not fake as I too received one and have spoken to Bedfordshire Police.  This relates to a couple called Elle and Aaron who were/are from Luton.  They are/were both into karate.  She was over 16 but under 18 when he used AW to sell their services (April 2016).  She has brought a complaint against him for offences that I am not too sure of and they did not tell me (but she was old enough to have sex but perhaps being controlled by him).

She passed mobile phone numbers to the police (guess they have examined the phone) and the police have linked these to individuals if they have registered phone accounts.  If you saw them and contacted them using a mobile number then they may be in touch with you.

Offline NervousJ

You would be getting a knock on the door, not a letter.

Wind up ...

Offline Belgarion

Regret not fake as I too received one and have spoken to Bedfordshire Police.  This relates to a couple called Elle and Aaron who were/are from Luton.  They are/were both into karate.  She was over 16 but under 18 when he used AW to sell their services (April 2016).  She has brought a complaint against him for offences that I am not too sure of and they did not tell me (but she was old enough to have sex but perhaps being controlled by him).

She passed mobile phone numbers to the police (guess they have examined the phone) and the police have linked these to individuals if they have registered phone accounts.  If you saw them and contacted them using a mobile number then they may be in touch with you.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline noutathome

They did knock on the door - two of them and I made a signed statement.  Not too sure why I would make this up!  At the time they told me they were busy.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

If she was 16 and you paid to have sex with her you would be arrested and charged, under 18's selling sex are victims of abuse and punters treated as abusers.    :dash: :dash:

The age of consent for consensual sex may be 16 but you have to be 18 to sell sex, if he was controlling her that would just be another thing to charge both him and punters with.

Were you arrested and charged   :unknown:

Offline noutathome

Didn't actually meet them in the flesh but think the controlling/selling thing is the issue.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Regret not fake as I too received one and have spoken to Bedfordshire Police. 

They did knock on the door - two of them and I made a signed statement.  Not too sure why I would make this up!  At the time they told me they were busy.

Did they knock on the door and bring you a letter, can't see the point of that.    :wacko:

So you don't use a punting phone and they got your address from your normal phone.   :unknown:

If you had even been in touch with her you would be questioned under caution, which would show up on any future CRB check.

Norbut

So you don't use a punting phone and they got your address from your normal phone.

The consequences of being in the call history of a dodgy AW provider could be awkward if the police start tracing numbers.

For me, the moral of the story is that it's not just enough to have a separate punting phone, but it is important to buy the SIM for cash from a shop.  Presumably, top ups should also be done by vouchers purchased for cash.