Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW profiles  (Read 434 times)

Offline whackjob

I have a question for our learned group. Why do people create profiles that last no longer than a day or so? On a couple of occasions I have seen someone new who looks interesting then within 24 hours they are gone.

Saw one a few days ago that ticked my boxes. Mumsy looking, fairly straight laced. No PG so wasn't cashing in on that. Messaged her, the message was read, then next day the profile has gone. What purpose does this serve?

Offline scutty brown

I have a question for our learned group. Why do people create profiles that last no longer than a day or so? On a couple of occasions I have seen someone new who looks interesting then within 24 hours they are gone.

Saw one a few days ago that ticked my boxes. Mumsy looking, fairly straight laced. No PG so wasn't cashing in on that. Messaged her, the message was read, then next day the profile has gone. What purpose does this serve?

AW found a fault with the profile so they nuked it.

Offline Coffeeaddict39

I have seen that a few times, personally I think the SP thinks it will be a good way to make alot of easy money, set the profile up then reality kicks in when they start getting messages from men wanting sex, and they panic.

Offline TheMurloc

I have seen that a few times, personally I think the SP thinks it will be a good way to make alot of easy money, set the profile up then reality kicks in when they start getting messages from men wanting sex, and they panic.
This