Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pimple on lip - pimple or herpes?  (Read 1223 times)

eetaa

Hi all

I am unsure whether I contracted herpes or not.

About 4 days after sex a month ago, a pimple appeared on my upper lip, a single white dot looks exactly like a pimple. it didn't hurt or tingle/burn/dry and crack as I read online like herpes. At the same time i had single pimple appear on my thigh and backside.

In your experience, does a herpes outbreak always hurt?  Can anyone shed light on how to differentiate pimple from herpes?
In the past 3 months I've done RO, kissing, owo on 5 women.

I have another question about herpes testing in London, I'm not from the UK so I don't know how the medical system works over here.

I understand that herpes is quite common and that it doesn't come as part of a standard STI testing.

1) will the NHS GUM clinics do a blood test for herpes free or do I have to get a blood test at a private clinic. I want to get one for peace of mind. I haven't had any thing resembling an outbreak so I can't do a swab test. 

2) how long after should I wait for testing? I last had sex 1 month ago and i read online that it takes 4 months before you can do a blood test that is 100% accurate - anyone heard this?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Maybe you should go visit your local GUM, instead of trying to get an online diagnosis on the UK's No1 punter forum... no offense to you.

Having said that, all punters should already be in regular contact with their local clinic.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Jamboney

Definitely herpes. Get yourself to the doctors ASAP  :scare:

Offline cueball

I've got a pimple on my left buttock.... could I have contracted herpes on my buttock?

Please help, I'm very worried.   :wacko:

mikexxlong

If you have a dose of herpes, it will become quite apparent

Don’t confuse it with a garden variety zit or dose of the various forms of acne

But as always if in doubt, get it checked out
And have regular checks at clinics anyway as a matter course.

in the mean time do the decent thing and keep your pecker zipped away
and don't go slobbering on anyone.