Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty beds  (Read 2028 times)

Offline YorkshireLad

Just got back from a punt. Nice enough girl, good service but the bed was covered in cum stains. I was considering standing and having her on the bed but as I was there for an hour & I wanted a massage between rounds, I though fuck it and ended up on the bed haha.
Has anyone else come across really dirty beds? Can you catch anything from laying on a bed like that?

Offline cueball

SUMO61

Just got back from a punt. Nice enough girl, good service but the bed was covered in cum stains. I was considering standing and having her on the bed but as I was there for an hour & I wanted a massage between rounds, I though fuck it and ended up on the bed haha.
Has anyone else come across really dirty beds? Can you catch anything from laying on a bed like that?

Scabies...

E.L. Wisty

Not sure about whether you could catch something, but I had a recent punt where the bed sheet was dirty in certain places. The room was nice, but small though. The SP was somewhat disappointing.

Offline pewpewpew

I had a girl in a really shitty hotel. So shitty in fact that there was what looked like shit stains on the bedspread.

Don't worry though. She covered them with a towel. What a darling eh?

Offline PussyLover789

Are you going to tell us who the punt was with or are going to keep it to yourself??

Neal69

Always been a bit confused over this towel business.

After any sort of energetic romp I always end up off the towel.

Never sure if the towel is to keep my shitty arse off the sheets for the next punter or to keep the last punters shitty arse off me.  :vomit:

Suppose it's easier to change a towel than a sheet several times a day.   :scare:

Just hope that the WG in question has decent screening in regards to personal hygiene.

Punting is not for the squeamish.

N
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 12:58:03 am by Neal69 »

Offline pewpewpew

Are you going to tell us who the punt was with or are going to keep it to yourself??
If you're asking me it was this  External Link/Members Only

Offline pewpewpew

Always been a bit confused over this towel business.

After any sort of energetic romp I always end up off the towel.

Never sure if the towel is to keep my shitty arse off the sheets for the next punter or to keep the last punters shitty arse off me.  :vomit:

Suppose it's easier to change a towel than a sheet several times a day.   :scare:

Just hope that the WG in question has decent screening in regards to personal hygiene.

Punting is not for the squeamish.

N
What if it's a brown towel? Could also be covered in shit stains and you'd never know

Offline YorkshireLad

Sureshot

Without wanting to sound obviouse - shes a prostitute, she fucks random men for a living, theres going to be spunk flying around and when im in my stride i dont care where it ends up :D

Offline luckyleon

Scabies...

I don't think you can actually catch scabies from a dirty bed, correct me if I'm wrong, but scabies is if you've been in skin to skin contact with an infected person with scabies for a long period of time i.e. anything over a couple of minutes? although you can catch crabs or aka pubic lice from sharing towels, bedding and/or mattresses with an 'infected person with pubic lice' but you can usually prevent this by having shaved pubic hair either both by you or the WG, hence why we rarely see full 70s brush on WGs anymore, few but rare.

and just to answer another question before it arises, no you can't catch crabs in your hair but it can;

You can get crabs whenever some part of your body that has coarse hair (such as the pubic area, eyelashes, eyebrows, facial hair, chest, or armpits) comes into contact with the infested pubic or other course hair. Crabs do not usually attach to head hair.

so feel free to lay your head down on that dirty bed  :lol: just make sure your beard is trimmed or shaved  :cool:

raylondoner

and there's the towels on the bed in some of the Soho joints, they can practically stand up against the wall by the end of the day!   :scare:

Offline PussyLover789

[/quote] and shes a barebacker too, you're a very brave man

Offline hantshagger

come across some beds with spunk on. Not too fresh though  (from previous punters that day), it doesnt bother me, as others say, put a towel across and carry on!  You've got to realise the WG's are seeing more than one man a day in some instances!

What i did find recently was a well reviewed girl on UKP who had a towel in bathroom for punters to use, after shower etc - and had clearly been used a few times already  - wasnt too happy about that, but no spares in the place it seemed.....   it wasnt a brown towel though, so could at least check for where on the towel any stains were!   ;)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:35:11 am by hantshagger »

Roman

Same here. You would think that they could afford to change the sheets with all the money they make.

Offline YorkshireLad

and shes a barebacker too, you're a very brave man
That wasn't me who posted that link..I don't know why he did

Offline mrdiamond77

I used to get this every so often at parlours.  Cum stains on beds was the most common.

FriendlyPineapple

I wouldn't want to roll around in potentially disease filled semen but you'll probably be fine

ClarkeOfTheCourse

When girls work out of a hotel you can sort of excuse the odd stain or two if you're seeing her after a few bookings as housekeeping won't have been to clean the room.

When they work out of a flat you do expect them to make sure at least the top sheet is reasonably clean, turning up to an unmade bed with stains or fake tan all over the sheets is really off putting, in fact I have walked once because of this

Offline HughJardon

Puntings just not for the faint hearted.

Ask for a clean towel and put it underneath yourself, failing that if the bed looks a shade spunky shitty or piss stained just walk

Offline agent47

Puntings just not for the faint hearted.

Ask for a clean towel and put it underneath yourself, failing that if the bed looks a shade spunky shitty or piss stained just walk

Definitely not for the faint hearted. I admit i have left the sticky stuff in all sorts of places, I'v over shot and hit the walls the headboard, the floor , sheets and carpet. a few times i'v wiped it on the corner of the bedsheet and on the back of a wg's curtains when she was in the bathroom mopping it up off her face and hair  :D  it hasn't happend yet but if i step in something wet or sit in something wet then it's time to hit the bricks or as has already been said insist that she put down a towel or two before you let go of the cash.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 09:15:18 pm by agent47 »

Online the_exile

The towels always have looked OK at the places I've been to or maybe I wasn't looking closely enough  :blush:

There was a parlour in Billericay that had proper massage tables and they would put a big piece of paper towel down off a huge roll. At the end of the session, the condom, wrapper and wipes would all get wrapped up in it and the whole lot would go in the bin. Practical if not very elegant.