Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lunch Time Punting!  (Read 2484 times)

Offline thor555

Checked to see if there were any subjects with Lunch time punts couldn't find any.

Any tips on the lunch time punts while working your day job. My list of things so far:

Make sure you have enough time
Not too close to the office ie next door..
Get back to office looking decent and not shagged (might be hard for some depending on your punt!)
Book in advance if you can ie dont call the WG at 12:30 if you wanna punt at 13:00
Dont punt next to the pub/restaurant/cafe/shop you know your work mates regularly use

Dont go with the boss  :)

Any more ....

Chooky

I used to use Welsh Playmates down Cardiff Bay (sadly closed now a lot of nice Polish girls - not Welsh!).  It was half-hour from the office and I would have to have a half-hour punt to give myself  time to stop somewhere on the way back to the office.
I would make sure I had a smoke on the way back as I was always rather scared that I would smell of sex when I got back. :)
Also check that you haven't got stains on your clothes!

cockneybstrd

Get a whore that's sturdy that way when your doing her doggy you can rest your lunch on her lower back

JimmRed

spare shirt kept in the car, get changed before the punt, change back after. Find a nice WG near your office /work

Offline Roth

Get a whore that's sturdy that way when your doing her doggy you can rest your lunch on her lower back

Avoid lettuce sarnies as it gets stuck in your teeth and off putting for her if you opt for DFK. :lol:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Incall only. If you're on flexible time it would be smart to get her to come to you on a 30 min outcall but sods law the sick room, mothering room, prayer room will be busy so best not chance it.

SaneOnes

Checked to see if there were any subjects with Lunch time punts couldn't find any.

Any tips on the lunch time punts while working your day job. My list of things so far:

Make sure you have enough time
Not too close to the office ie next door..
Get back to office looking decent and not shagged (might be hard for some depending on your punt!)
Book in advance if you can ie dont call the WG at 12:30 if you wanna punt at 13:00
Dont punt next to the pub/restaurant/cafe/shop you know your work mates regularly use

Dont go with the boss  :)

Any more ....

Unless you work with your partner/wife/mom/dad, all the points in your list are fairly irrelevant. Book someone at your own convenience and just get on with it.

figleaf

Around 2014 I punted at lunchtime nearly every working day for a year.  It was a well paid job with no stress and 3 or 4 regulars within a 10 minute walk (Adventurous Alex, Dee, Hasel Kitty, Independent Lena) and that polish place in the Barbican. 

I told people I was going to the gym as I came back freshly showered every day but don't think I aroused any suspicions

Agree you need to be organised and book in advance as a lot of girls are only just starting at lunchtime and there will be a few guys trying to book in if they are any good.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I sometimes go for a massage with HE, or something like External Link/Members Only (she has moved now, so I cannot fit her in a lunch visit)

Never been one for 30 min punts, so I tend to just have a longer lunch. Also, I am the boss and I work from home so that's kinda easy tbh.

Offline mh

Many of my punts are lunchtime ones and the two pieces of advice I'd give is first to have flexibility of when you take your lunch break (it's a period of high demand and you don't just want to be left with "what's left") and also make sure that when you inevitably arrive back an hour late following delays, that you're not going to get fired for it. No punt is worth that!

For a half hour punt I assume I'll need 90 minutes away even for a relatively close punt. Luckily on most days I can take my lunch break as early or as late as I want and for pretty much however long I want without query.

Offline threechilliman

Most of my punts are lunchtime for convenience. I can take an hour, two or longer if I want to as I don't have to answer to anyone about time-keeping.

tcm

Offline Blackpool Rock

Done a lunch time 15 minute quickie punt a couple of times but there are a few pitfalls -
I can't book in advance as i'm likely to get a call saying i'm needed in a short notice meeting or conference call etc so need to disappear to my car for lunch and put a speculative call in.
My choice of lunch time parlour is 20-25 minutes drive away so need to allow 30 minutes in case of traffic (having already checked the AA traffic news before calling).
Quick pump and dump then out the door with no time for a shower so skip the massage / talc / oil otherwise you walk back into work reeking of whore
Back into work about an hour and 15 minutes after leaving however I only get an hour so can't clock out, hope and pray there hasn't been a fire drill or yet another false alarm while i've been away  :scare:
Sit back at my desk feeling de-stressed and laughing inside that nobody knows what a dirty bastard I've been less than an hour ago  :cool:

Offline mrdiamond77

Only a couple of times that I have punted in a lunch time.  This was when I was working in Newport, Gwent and there were a few parlours within 10 to 15 minutes walk away.  Only one of those parlours is open now I think.

Offline suttonporksword

Make sure you freshen up before leaving, coming back to work stinking of cum, dishevelled and with a whores lipstick all over your face wont do your career prospects much good

Offline thor555

Thanks for the input guys, ill make sure the sausage sandwich is well and truly left at the in-call  ;)

LL

I was feeling very horny one lunchtime so hopped on the train to Edgeware Road. When I got there called the first prossie's number I found in a phone box on the high street. Got there and met the maid. Maid wakes up prossie and kicks her out if bed. She meets me in nightgown and I fuck her for 20 minutes. She goes back to bed afterwards. It was pretty shit - but did the job.

Offline SJ772

Normally punt at lunch, but a few of the team had made comments like where have you been for so long, so now I mix it up more by going to the shops or somewhere once a fortnight during lunch so my excursions are not quite such a break from the normal 30minute sat at the desk browsing the internet.    Once felt something stuck to the bottom of my shoe when back in the office, had a moment of panic it was a discarded condom but thankfully was just a tissue stuck to gum.

Offline mh

I was feeling very horny one lunchtime so hopped on the train to Edgeware Road. When I got there called the first prossie's number I found in a phone box on the high street. Got there and met the maid. Maid wakes up prossie and kicks her out if bed. She meets me in nightgown and I fuck her for 20 minutes. She goes back to bed afterwards. It was pretty shit - but did the job.

It could have been the first call she had got from a card left in a phone box this Millennium!

Offline Blackpool Rock

It could have been the first call she had got from a card left in a phone box this Millennium!
It could be the 1st time anyone has actually used a phone box this Millennium!  :hi:

Offline ERIC_SHUN

It's the ultimate low calorie lunch - not many calories in pussy juice

Offline thor555

Tempted to run to the place  in my running kit, have a second work out and run back! Shower before the punt, shower back in the gym after the punt. Think its a plan  :)

Offline tazz

I once fucked a prossie in the early afternoon, got to the flat to find a tie on the chair. For some reason the prossie thought it was mine. When i got dressed she asked me if it belonged to me. Poor guy i thought how is he going to explain losing his tie when he gets back to the office.