Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eavesdropping on a fluffy punt  (Read 2324 times)

Offline jamal2k94

I alluded to this in my review of a massage place in the London review forum, but thought I'd share.

Had been for a satisfying quick rub and tug in a place on Brewer Street before meeting a friend (also an occasional punter) in an Asian restaurant nearby for some beer and food. As it was busy ended up in a bit of a queue and got seated on a 4 person table with another couple, no bother I thought. Anyway so we sit down next to this couple, he a mid forties average looking English guy, her a mid 20s, I would guess Thai, very attractive, figure hugging dress. Alarm bells started ringing quickly  ;)

A lot of hand holding on his part, as in reaching across and touching her's, some lame jokes that she did not seem to understand and a minimal food order. The clincher was her asking him "where are we going back to" and him saying "the hotel of course, where we met". He continued telling her various inane and dull details about his life whilst she nodded and laughed at entirely random moments. We were done eating by this point and getting the bill as he goes to the loo. Both of us looked at each other, looked at her and smirked, she looked at us both and smiled sheepishly, was very tempted to ask her her price. He comes back to the table and as we were getting up to leave to go to the nearby pub for a swift half, I squeeze out behind him and hear him ask her "can I kiss you?"

Dear god!  :lol:

Offline pewpewpew

I squeeze out behind him and hear him ask her "can I kiss you?"
You should have whispered in his ear "That's extra baby"

Offline Garden69

Offline Deepstroker

The poor girl. Imagine having to endure his company. At least if you just open your legs and shut your eyes,the senses are slightly dulled.

Offline thefoxman

Easy money for her, and some like to do a little public "date" before going back to the room,
he may not have been so fluffy once the door is shut !

fredpunter

Easy money for her, and some like to do a little public "date" before going back to the room,
he may not have been so fluffy once the door is shut !

It was you wasn't it!

Offline af1231

Ive seen a similar thing before in soho. On my way to a walkup and at the money exchange place across the road was two asian looking woman dressed very sexy and two old blokes next to them waiting at the cash machine whilst they were making small talk to eachother.