Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adultwork certificate issue  (Read 1662 times)

Offline hayneplane

Hi Folks

Normally accessing the infamous site is ok but can get slow but just tried getting on and when I went to the log in page my internet security program told me not to proceed as the certificate being used was for a website with a different address. Is anyone else having similar problems or know a safe way round this.

Offline FredSmith89

Having this issue too, logged in just fine but then went to search and it gave me the same message.

Offline Urban_G

This is what I see when I tried to access the site:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This is what I see when I tried to access the site:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Might be a problem with Firefox, it's working ok with Opera.

foxinthebox9

happening with google chrome and IE too

Goop82

I got this error yesterday in Chrome. I click proceed anyway.  Oops.

Offline Malvolio

I expect whoever looks after the AW site will have it sorted by tomorrow morning.

Offline pewpewpew

Looks a bit unsafe. Try wearing two condoms when you visit that beastly site next time

Offline Goodfellow

I expect whoever looks after the AW site will have it sorted by tomorrow morning.

Accurate prediction

Offline pmg7vts

Try the site in another browser and see if you get the same error, I remember seeing somewhere that Google's chrome browser is more strict over certificates the other browsers and will put up a certificate error message when others wont, if it is not 100% correctly set up.

I can not find this reference anywhere, it might of been in a computer magazine??

As always with anything on the web use common sense.

Offline The_Scarecrow

Oddly I've been gettin a "www.ukpunting.com uses an unsupported protocol." from Chrome for the past week or so. Had to resort to Firefox to come here!

OldAdmin

Oddly I've been gettin a "www.ukpunting.com uses an unsupported protocol." from Chrome for the past week or so. Had to resort to Firefox to come here!

That's because you are using Windows XP which is ancient and doesn't support the latest HTTPS protocols.

Your only choice is to upgrade Windows or continue using Firefox (as Firefox doesn't use Windows SSL implementation that Chrome depends on but it's own).

EDIT: You're also using an ancient version of Firefox, 4 years old, with major security holes.

Offline Lewis

lol. It's been happening randomly all week. They haven't sorted it out yet.

grey402

I've been getting this aswell thought it was to do with something I've done appears not.

Offline sealion

I haven't had any problems previouly, but suddenly I'm getting the same issue on Firefox, Chrome and IE. Can still see AW site if I'm logged out, but Virtually impossible to log in.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 05:46:04 pm by sealion »

Offline cat1144

i'm having this problem now too  :(

Offline theblade

I'm getting the same problem too

stokiemike

Yep.

Just in the middle of sorting out a punt for this evening.

I couldn't get the phone number for the third girl I was about to message - it went off right then!

Just as someone else messaged me about arranging a mmf for Tuesday.

Disappointing. Might have to take alternative measures.......

SM

Offline Goodfellow

Balls, yep, problem came back for me as well

Online YorkshireLad

I can get on the site but it's running slow & when I click on a picture or feedback it doesn't load.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 06:43:27 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I am on Safari and no problems. The natives are friendly.

Offline Jamboney

I can look at my HL and do searches but I can't look on any profiles. Got this issue on chrome, firefox and safari  :dash:

phil696

some computer geek had a bad punt and is denial-of-service (DoS) attack on AW