Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusting Louise : Anyone seen her / Thoughts -  (Read 1118 times)

Offline rich0123x

Hi,

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only+

So I'm new to the area and looking for a punt in Taunton and this girl pops up. Fairly new profile, 1 review from a few days ago.

Has anyone seen her before or do you know any more about her?

Thanks
Banned reason: No contributions, trying to promote his own site.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ds1836

No info on here (that I could find). Been registered on AW for 3 months!
Looks as if you should TOFTT and post a review on here :thumbsup:

Hartman

Looks hot in her verification photo which is viewable, although not a fan myself of those massive eyebrows that seem to be the current trend.

justben

Offline Roth

A lot of her likes are extras seemingly. :(  Which means expect to lay a lot more than £140ph with her which makes her fucking pricey. :dash: :dash:

justben

i did message her just enquiring about the extra's but she said to call her and find out, so for now im not sure, as she is expensive now and can only go up!

vw

A lot of her likes are extras seemingly. :(  Which means expect to lay a lot more than £140ph with her which makes her fucking pricey. :dash: :dash:

Prefer the extra prices down on paper but any extra will put in sill price range for incalls.

Offline Roth

Prefer the extra prices down on paper but any extra will put in sill price range for incalls.

Yep if she's not prepared to put them on her profile then be prepared to get
ripped off.  :wackogirl: :angry:

Headhunter

Hi I  I've been reading the posts on here for a good few months now and thought it was about time i got more involved.
I did have the misfortune of seeing Louise 2 weeks ago.  I  would say avoid at all costs overpriced and very unenthusiastic 1 of the worst punts iv had in along time.  :(

vw

Hi I  I've been reading the posts on here for a good few months now and thought it was about time i got more involved.
I did have the misfortune of seeing Louise 2 weeks ago.  I  would say avoid at all costs overpriced and very unenthusiastic 1 of the worst punts iv had in along time.  :(

Thanks for that !  :drinks:

Welcome HeadHunter

Would be fantastic if you could review at your leisure

The review writing guide if you haven't seen it before External Link/Members Only