Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BathBabes  (Read 767 times)

Offline smartieshouse

Whatever happened to them?

vw

Indeed. Many thanks.

Admin posted this a while back

External Link/Members Only

Pleaded guilty last month.
Apparently October 5th was sentencing date but haven't found anything on Google.
Judge said expect jail time and £100,000 confiscation order.

Here is some history as he was UKP member:
BathBabes had issues with that other site so he migrated to UKP when it was created in August 2010.
He got the regulars who used his agency to join UKP and a big thread about the agency ran.
After 2 years I became owner of UKP.
6 months or so later someone joined to post allegations against him.
He wanted the posts removed, I ignored / was busy with something else.
He threatened to get his mates in police against me if I did not delete the posts.
He got instant banned for that.
His regulars were not happy.
I also accused him of using a fake account called "perfectpunter" to tout on UKP. I had zero evidence, just my gut instinct. I was told by his regulars I was wrong and they knew he was a genuine punter. I didn't believe their bollocks.
A week or so later police officer from Avon & Somerset Constabulary contacted me saying they had arrested him and took interest in my public post about his threat of getting mates in police against me. She wanted a statement from me about it. I posted a screenshot in the thread of his threat (link below) and she said that was sufficient for them and no statement was needed anymore. She said they weren't interested in any WG or punter, just the owner.
She sent me a request for info on his account, counter-signed by a senior police officer.
I was more than happy to provide.
I posted a thread about being contacted by police on UKP but didn't name him, BathBabes fanboys knew I was talking about their pimp mate and weren't happy I helped police.
Many months later the police officer contacted me again saying a tablet they seized from him had a login for "perfectpunter" so I was correct in my allegation against him, and could I send all account info on it. I did.
It confirmed what I said all along, "perfectpunter" was his fake touting account. And gave me a big smug face. And proved his fanboys were lying.

A long time of hearing nothing, I became disappointed in no prosecution.

But I got messaged a few weeks ago with the above link, in which he pleaded guilty.

So it took over 2 years from arrest to being found guilty.

Now I'm not saying the police arrested him after seeing my post, they were monitoring him for a while. I doubt what I provided would have even been used in prosecution, they probably had much better evidence.

But he was one of the many agency pimps who boast of police co-operation and how police approve of his agency, now proven quite clearly to have been a lie, like all the others who say the same about their agency.

Being threatened with police by agency pimps and prossies has been quite common in the years I've been site owner, it will result in instant banning. The desired result of spooking me into submission as if I was a 9 year old kid is not going to happen.

Hidden Image/Members Only