Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reborn UK Massage -nr Lancaster Gate  (Read 1830 times)

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Hello

External Link/Members Only

I’m in London for a few days nr Lancaster Gate and looking for  FSBM. This website has popped up so wondering if anyone has been or has experience as not much joy in the search engine on here.

Any help you can give much appreciated

Cheers

Offline Baxter63

Must be 7 or 8 years since I was last there.  Nice venue and nice lady owner and well organised. Also had a place in Mayfair, at one time. Next door to a busy, Italian, restaurant and opposite a busy, popular, pub - if still at the same place. It was a local shop, at one time but converted into residential.

Good quality massages from good looking Chinese and Thai girls/women but a bit greedy, on the 'tips' expectation, unless you can get the rapport right. I used to go every few months, as I never got ripped off, then got out of the habit. It was never a FS venue - good B2B/RO and some did a BJ but that was in a different service era, from today.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Thanks for that, appreciate the reply. Just let surprised not to see any mention/reviews on here

Cheers

Offline St1974

It's been going for a long time. It's a lovely venue and the staff are friendly. The girls are a mixed bag but overall, they are greedy and are always after tips. It's £90 for a one hour body to body massage not including anything else.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Thanks for the heads up ... I’m 50/50 about visiting, not a big fan of pressure to tip ... if I do go I’ll do a review .... still surprised no reviews for Reborn, unless there is some form of kiss and tell embargo on the place  :lol: