Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyssia from House Of Divine - walked away  (Read 1042 times)

John2K

External Link/Members Only

girl: Alyssia

session: worse HOD punt ever, but wait, ..., it was not a punt as I walked away.

girl: ok but not as beautiful as the pics would make you believe, she is not as petite, legs are thicker, breast ok (big), face ok (with eye makeup) (not a Salma Hayek look alike as the only review on HOD would make you believe).

story: she arrives in the room, starts off the bat talking about services, saying, she does ow, no owo, that's it - then I do not know if this is the way I looked at her or because I had a 1 week beard, but she gave me a somehow furious look, I was already turned-off from her looking at me this way - then as we were talking about services, I say facials, and she say, I dont do facials, then I say but it is on the website, then she says it is not on the site, I dont do facials.

from there it went down hill very fast, she was very rude - I asked the maid to check the site, yes it said facials she said (they removed it fast, proving their guilt), and blabla yadi yada, I walked - rudest girl ever.

the thing is I was and I am 100% sure it said facials - as a matter of fact this has aroused my curiosity as (1) rare are the HOD girls doing facials (2) as owo was not listed, I was curious how she would do the facial: would she do hj on her face or would I jerk off on her face - now I know.

morale of the story: worse (non) punt ever at HOD - worse rudest most turn-off girl ever at HOD (even worse than Dominique)

Offline BP

Yes - the Wayback Machine shows you are correct

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline magnetico

Well done for walking out  :thumbsup:

Offline Glacier10

Yeah I never used to have the guts to walk out but have no problem with doing so now and have a few times. We'll done for this

John2K

To be honest I dont think I really had a choice, this was such a turnoff. Not so much the fact there was no facial, I dont have to have it. I could have said, "never mind, I will do a COB" (not removed from site)

But she became aggressive immediately, I dont know what's got into her. Absolutely not a smile, kept repeating "I dont do facials", "it is not on the site". Psychopath? As I was expecting a horny petite doing a gentle massage + anal play (listed) for a start, and met instead this enraged hostile furious girl nearly yelling at me, I am afraid I would have had a hard time to get hard (no pun intended).

Never mind, went to Soho for a titty fuck and exploded into another pair of D cup.

Offline king tarzan

Good to walk... so easy.. so simple...  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

To be honest I dont think I really had a choice, this was such a turnoff. Not so much the fact there was no facial, I dont have to have it. I could have said, "never mind, I will do a COB" (not removed from site)

But she became aggressive immediately, I dont know what's got into her. Absolutely not a smile, kept repeating "I dont do facials", "it is not on the site". Psychopath? As I was expecting a horny petite doing a gentle massage + anal play (listed) for a start, and met instead this enraged hostile furious girl nearly yelling at me, I am afraid I would have had a hard time to get hard (no pun intended).

You're absolutely right: a client focussed SP would have been able to handle the situation, e.g. "I'm really sorry hunny. I don't do this [puts her hand on your chest]. They must have made a mistake on the website. I'm sure we can have fun without it [squeezes your cock]. You can come on my body instead if you want [nibbles your ear]. Would you like to stay, babes?".

Let's see how long she lasts with that attitude. I'm sure HOD management will see this and will give her some feedback. Whilst they don't really give a shit about punters, they certainly give a shit about lost earnings.

Offline JohnnyScars

Alyssia is the worst. She was my first punt and while I've reviewed her, UKP doesn't seem to index HOD reviews. Glad you walked OP.

Offline Steve2

Alyssia is the worst. She was my first punt and while I've reviewed her, UKP doesn't seem to index HOD reviews. Glad you walked OP.

Your NEGATIVE review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=215544.0