Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great punt with Khloe  (Read 3456 times)

Hornydevil247

Enjoyed a great double punt last Saturday with two great Polish girls, Khloe and Horny Slutty Girl

Finally got round to seeing Khloe after cancelling a couple of months back due to me being ill. Good looking girl who provides a great service.

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Great comms with Khloe. Sent her a text asking for an hour incall at the weekend. Agreed a time and I sent Khloe a booking request to confirm my booking.

Venue

Nice modern flat within a short walk of Collindale tube station. For those that drive there are parking restrictions between two and three pm but not sure if they apply at weekends.

Event

Arrived at Khloe's place and was greeted by Khloe wearing a nice black number showing off her great body

She greeted me with a great snog. Blimey I thought to myself.

She is a great kisser. Paperwork out of the way, she explained the dos and don't dos and then the fun began.

Lots of DFK, she sat me on the edge of the bed and then dropped to her knees and gave me a great blowjob in front of her mirror.

Moved onto 69 and fingering her pussy, she licked her pussy juices off my fingers at various times.

On with a condom and we shagged with Khloe on top and then we switched to missionary whilst engaging in a long session of DFK before finally popping.

A brief rest and more DFK , followed by oral both ways, fingering her pussy and then on with a condom and shagged Khloe doggy style in front of her mirrors,which she enjoyed as she loves being shagged doggy style, and popped for a second time.

Summary

Khloe is a great girl and a great punt. I would not hesitate to recommend her to fellow punters.  :thumbsup:

HD  :diablo:

john_n

Nice and informative review of Khloe Mr HD.

Good to see she is still delivering a great service and very similar to my experience some months ago.

marty_mcfly

HD, It's nice to see you back in action. Punter retirements never last long!

Hornydevil247

Nice and informative review of Khloe Mr HD.

Good to see she is still delivering a great service and very similar to my experience some months ago.

Thanks John  :hi:

I left a happy man. I'll post a review of my two visits to Horny Slutty Girl later on and thanks for the recommendation  :thumbsup:

Offline Cabbots

Khloe's profile has gone already?!

Hornydevil247

Khloe's profile has gone already?!

I remember her saying she was having a few days off.

Offline Cabbots

I remember her saying she was having a few days off.

Ah ok.  What were her dos and don'ts?

Hornydevil247

Ah ok.  What were her dos and don'ts?

No to anal, not that I asked or CIM

Offline lewishamguy

Good review HD. Did you actually plan a duo booking with Khloe and Horny Slut? :P

Hornydevil247

Good review HD. Did you actually plan a duo booking with Khloe and Horny Slut? :P

No they were separate punts. I saw HSG last Thursday for the first time and went back for a second helping on Saturday after seeing Khloe first.

No plans to do a duo with Khloe and HSG but may opt for a duo with HSG and Hot Ameera

password02

Nice review HD - Thanks for sharing - Good to see you back matey!!!

:hi:

Await review for Horny slut as well

Offline herbie007

Nice review HD - Thanks for sharing - Good to see you back matey!!!

:hi:

Await review for Horny slut as well

Good to see your back to your old ways mate and great review.  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to hearing what you got up to in your HSG review.  :cool:

Offline jason013

Anyone know the reason Khloe's profile went down?  Is she away on holiday again?

Thanks

Type_O_Negative

Anyone know the reason Khloe's profile went down?  Is she away on holiday again?

Thanks

I was in touch with her last weekend (her AW profile was offline at that time too) and booked her for tuesday (30.06). But things at my work went wrong so i couldn't see her. I don't know why her AW profile is offline, maybe she wants to slow down during this hot weather or maybe she has some problems with AW (hopefully not!).

Offline lewishamguy

I was in touch with her last weekend (her AW profile was offline at that time too) and booked her for tuesday (30.06). But things at my work went wrong so i couldn't see her. I don't know why her AW profile is offline, maybe she wants to slow down during this hot weather or maybe she has some problems with AW (hopefully not!).

Hopefully she'll be online from this week as I've heard from her.  ;)

Type_O_Negative

My rota at work is not ready yet - but once it's done and i know my days off i will be like a shot there  :kissgirl:

Offline Cuntminion

Thanks

From what I understood via text just very busy with non work stuff

Sure profile will be back up at some point  :unknown: