Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet_loretta - TOFTT  (Read 4374 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So a few months back, I was looking for a slim English brunette. The reason I’m not being specific with her location is because: a) It’s her actual residential home she shares with other housemates. B) I believe it’s for that reason she now only does outcalls.
She’s a bit more expensive than what I usually go for but after the great comms, she had me convinced it would be a great punt.

comms Very quick via AW. Once she gave her number we spoke over the phone and it was prompt from there.

location it’s irrelevant now since she only does outcalls.

price £200 for the hour but it was a little more at the time I saw her. I just can’t remember how much.

the woman She’s half Egyptian and half English if my memory serves me correctly. She’s 27  but looks like a student fresh out of Uni. Definitely my type. Brunette with brown eyes. Slim figure. Naturally pretty. Great conversationalist.

the service OWO was good. A bit toothy at times but she did correct herself. Plenty of eye contact again. Passionate DFK. On with the condom and bless her heart, I don’t think she was ready for my size but she soldiered on. She got used to me after a while but I could see my Johnson definitely left an impression in her.

I rarely finish CIM because I’m conscious about the health risks but I did with her. She didn’t swallow but that wasn’t an issue for me.

Positives Gorgeous young looking woman. Great body. Friendly and welcoming.
neutral May struggle if you’re on the well endowed side.
negatives None.

Would I recommend? 100%. She’s a pleaser and enthusiastic.

Offline keij

It’s her actual residential home she shares with other housemates.

:scare:

Offline Uniformad

Hi OP I have been in coms with SP prior to reading this thread and she has indicated incall is good, my question is was there anyone else at property while you were there as I would back out if yes ?

Offline Youknowmyname007

She looks just like a former work colleague of mine from what I can see from her photo even though the eyes are blanked out, the hair, eyebrows, nose, mouth and headshape are uncanny. I know it's a long shot but I suspect it could be her. Was she based in North London by any chance?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:56:35 pm by Youknowmyname007 »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bilbao

Thanks OP sounds great, will have to meet this one!

James999

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

holland

And not a very happy one!!  :angry:
She is stupid. What's her problem?
She received even a good review :unknown:

Offline Rust

Did it get deleted?  What was she unhappy about?
Banned reason: Still no reviews in 7 years, are Royal Mail delivering them?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Heph

What was she unhappy about?

She did not give "permission for [her] profile to be on here", and another review mentioned the town area she's based in.
Hmmm. Good luck with that.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:12:32 am by Heph »

Offline Sinz

She did not give "permission for [her] profile to be on here", and another review mentioned the town area she's based in.
Hmmm. Good luck with that.

I am guessing you missed the warning in bold under every report.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 06:13:07 am by Sinz »

Offline Heph

I am guessing you missed the warning in bold under every report.

Actually, I think I inadvertently did, even though I am familiar with it  :blush:

I thought that citing and referring to the existence of a report and its thrust was ok. As you can see, it's not a copy and paste, nor is it actually a direct and unedited quote.

Would it have been acceptable if I hadn't used quotation marks or bold, say, thus - she did not give permission for her profile to be on here

...or is any allusion to the nature of a report to be off-limits?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 01:04:42 pm by Heph »

Offline TGR

She has just a bid in for a RB for Friday. I can’t see her post - is she nutter? Asking as I was going to accept based on her reviews here?

Sweet_loretta

She is stupid. What's her problem?
She received even a good review :unknown:

That’s not very nice now is it  :rolleyes:

Sweet_loretta

She has just a bid in for a RB for Friday. I can’t see her post - is she nutter? Asking as I was going to accept based on her reviews here?

I haven’t made any bids for Friday? What’s your username?

Offline Sinz

Actually, I think I inadvertently did, even though I am familiar with it  :blush:

I thought that citing and referring to the existence of a report and its thrust was ok. As you can see, it's not a copy and paste, nor is it actually a direct and unedited quote.

Would it have been acceptable if I hadn't used quotation marks or bold, say, thus - she did not give permission for her profile to be on here

...or is any allusion to the nature of a report to be off-limits?

No it's not off limits, but it does look like word for word copy hence flagged it. As long as you are aware of the message by Admin all good.

Stortford

170 half an hour i get 2 hours with my regular for that :lol:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:51:38 pm by Stortford »

Offline LLPunting

And how exactly does she enforce a 20% cancellation fee?

Offline TGR

I haven’t made any bids for Friday? What’s your username?

Thanks for answering my question