Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlexiaHeart  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Madmax90

Hi guys

Was thinking of seeing AlexiaHeart next week after seeing her stunning new profile pic, but checked out her private gallery and thought she looks a bit too chubby for my taste, no offence to her though, she seems a really nice girl with a great personality when I chatted to her before. I know a lot of you guys have probably seen her, as she seems to quite popular, so was wondering how slim is she in person? Is she around the same as Welsh Kandice?

As I said before, I like a curvy girl but not too big.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 08:40:45 pm by Madmax90 »

np500

Two very differant girls, alexia is young and very sub, lovely girl, needs you to lead her , but up for pleanty of stuff , rope and stuff, you know, and I had good fun there.  kandice is more your gym fit, glam bird , can fuck your brains out in five mins if you let her, fantastic body lots of differant stuff on offer , as I say very differant .

Offline Madmax90

Alexia still has a nice slimish but curvy body though right?

I am going to Bristol next weekend and was thinking of seeing this polish girl while I was there (External Link/Members Only) but not sure if I should visit her or Alexia.

Offline HughJardon

Ooooo I'd give that Lara a good stuffing  :) :)

np500

Yes , alexia is not skinny,  defiantly not fat  but shapely, first time I saw her she had school girl uniform on, she could walk in to any six form school and not look out of place, that Lara looks good , all positive's and all good feed back, another to h l !

Offline Madmax90

I get the impression everyone on here seems to be wary of Romanian or Polish girls though. 

It's a shame, I wanted to see tatooied sophie again but she hasn't reply to any of my messages. 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 09:32:28 pm by Madmax90 »

Offline HughJardon

All my polish punts have been excellent Romanians..very hit and miss... read my last 2 reviews  :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

downwiththesickness

Alexia has a lovely figure, trust me! You can't go wrong seeing her, she's open minded, friendly and very sexy. If you are still trying to decide, go for her.

Offline Dick50

Does anyone know if she does owo as I`m having trouble figuring out her price list!, for the GFE she reckons you get gentle owo & outfits, if you go for the extra experience (twenty quid more!) you get deep throat owo schoolgirl and a whole list of crazy stuff, but, no cim as far as I can see,  decisions decisions decisions :wacko:
Banned reason: First post in 5 years, yet another question.
Banned by: daviemac