Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessybee MMF  (Read 1248 times)

Offline poolboy101

Anyone interested?  Always wanted to do a MMF 3 some. Exp DP. Any takers?

Likeapunt91

I've always wanted to do jessybee. I'm new to this site I've been punting for a few months now  around the Swansea ,Bridgend and port Talbot area. Just once question what is exp dp? and how much  £ will I need to £ would i need to front up

STAR-LORD

Expert double penetration?  :unknown:

Offline Steelworker

My guess is that Lakey means ' especially DP'. The thought of the logistics of that makes me uncomfortable with it.

STAR-LORD

My guess is that Lakey means ' especially DP'. The thought of the logistics of that makes me uncomfortable with it.

Sorry I'm still creasing at your MMF do with Iverthickone and Lileth review when you say this!  Good job you don't do DP! :lol:

Offline poolboy101

I'm hoping to see her this week. I'll ask her. Don't have to do dp, just a thing on my bucket list.

np500

Don't panic , I've done a  mmf with jessybee after being invited by a fellow punter on here , god , she's small but can handle far more than we gave her , the high light was her riding fellow punter and Red slamming her rear , D P achieved successfully, she was doing gangbangs so I know she has no problem tackling two blokes.

Offline xeem

JessyBee has been on my hotlist for a long time. Not sure why I haven't gotten round to seeing her. Might be interested

SeekingtheTruth

Aren't you the one that visits BBers?

Offline poolboy101

That was the once which I didn't realise at the time until she added it on her profile. I did use a hood tho.

User8915

I'd join you with a mmf smash her good

Offline sexymorpheus

Anyone interested?  Always wanted to do a MMF 3 some. Exp DP. Any takers?

Yeah I would be up for that, would tomorrow evening work for you?

STAR-LORD

« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 11:58:44 pm by STAR-LORD »