Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adda lovee....worst punt ever! Aviod aviod aviod  (Read 1384 times)

9 review(s) for Adda Lovee (0 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for xxReynaxx (0 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

male123

External Link/Members Only

Finding her place was a mission impossible, she can barely give any direction even tho i was standing right outside her apartment.

Once i finally got there, her attitude was so bad i was thinking of leaving straight away. I asked is everything okay she looked pissed off. She didnt seem to bother even explai ing herself.

Initial agreement was 1 hour service she almost hinted me to go for 30 min or leave. As i was horny i jus paid for 30 min £60.

Everything we discussed on text was totally ignored. The whole thing lasted less then 10min. I was so put off by her attitude i jus wanted to leave asap. It was the most awkward punt ever. I read review on here shes amazing...im seriously questioning the authenticity of these review.

Unless this was jus a one off....who knows? Will i return? Hell no! Will i recomend? hell no!

vw

Sorry to hear you met the horrible bitch !

Very unpopular on this site, this is her 4th negative now, so not just a one off !  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4830

thanks for reviewing, maybe 4 negs will persuade others not to waste their money !

Hope you have a good next one !

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the heads up. Blacklisted

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Very unpopular on this site, this is her 4th negative now, so not just a one off !  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4830

thanks for reviewing, maybe 4 negs will persuade others not to waste their money !

Seems to be 3 negs and 1 neutral. No idea where the OP gets the idea she's well-reviewed on here.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Seems to be 3 negs and 1 neutral. No idea where the OP gets the idea she's well-reviewed on here.

My thoughts exactly.

Previous review comment > ''Avoid these girls like the plague.... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!''

If that's not enough to scrub a potential booking then I don't know what is.  :unknown:

punther

External Link/Members Only

Once i finally got there, her attitude was so bad i was thinking of leaving straight away.

This