Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele - Soho Walk Up  (Read 1892 times)

Offline ralhar

Greens Court, Soho.

It's the walk up on the south end towards Piccadilly. First floor.

Probably the grimiest alley way in all of central London. The whole scene there is very low rent. If you never experienced Soho back in the old days then Greens Court is about as close as you'll get now.

Adele - Lovely petite Romanian girl. I think maybe 21 but could pass for 19. Silky jet black hair. Nice demure personality but very friendly and usually has something funny to say. Always wearing nice lingerie complete with fishnets.

£70 + £2 for 20 minutes.

Covered BJ then sublime missionary all the way. She's a really nice fuck no need for anything else.

She's had a couple of mentions but I reckon there's a lot of people keeping this one quiet. They probably think she will get too busy or something but she's sitting around with nothing to do at the moment (kipper season). They used to be queuing up for her down at Romilly Street but it's not like that at Greens court.

She does Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at Greens Court and some other days at Lisle Street I think.

Offline joshwinkers

I saw her over a year ago and while I thought she was really hot, it was a low positive from me - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336348.0 - though I realise now that in post pandemic Soho "Sex and Oral" seems to always mean mish and oral.

Offline ralhar

yeah I used to like taking my time with her at Romilly as it's not a bad room... greens court is just about tolerable as it's her... I wouldnt see anyone else there though... like you say Soho is almost dead now.