Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BLACK@CHOCOLATE Streatham/Mitcham border 5354258  (Read 6982 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354258) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline samreece

External Link/Members Only

Price: 50/ 15 minute p&d

Another short and sweet review here. Definitely the girl in the photos fantastic little bubble butt.
Quick bit of OW then she bent over for me to do my thing. I enquires about anal which would have been an extra £50. Wasn’t feeling too fruity due to the current situation so just left it. All in all you can’t really go wrong for a pump and dump with this one, fantastic slim little body with a good booty. I would definitely return

Online LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Price: 50/ 15 minute p&d

Another short and sweet review here. Definitely the girl in the photos fantastic little bubble butt.
Quick bit of OW then she bent over for me to do my thing. I enquires about anal which would have been an extra £50. Wasn’t feeling too fruity due to the current situation so just left it. All in all you can’t really go wrong for a pump and dump with this one, fantastic slim little body with a good booty. I would definitely return

So this took place in the last 2 weeks?

Offline samreece

So this took place in the last 2 weeks?

What makes you ask that?

Offline BanksRobin

What makes you ask that?
Maybe because you said this: "Wasn’t feeling too fruity due to the current situation so just left it."
When I read it my first impression was this guy is mad if he is punting in the current lockdown social distance climate.

I'm not going to lecture you on whether you should be or not but your review suggested to me you are punting in the current social climate

Online LLPunting

What makes you ask that?

Why do you think?

To which "climate" were you referring to at the time?

Offline samreece

Maybe because you said this: "Wasn’t feeling too fruity due to the current situation so just left it."
When I read it my first impression was this guy is mad if he is punting in the current lockdown social distance climate.

I'm not going to lecture you on whether you should be or not but your review suggested to me you are punting in the current social climate

Ahhh I see, no it was a couple of weeks ago now and haven’t punted since! In reference to the ‘current situation’ it was a few weeks ago, we weren’t on lockdown and it was referencing everything as a whole, ie the economic outlook, virus, knock on effects and if it was wise to be punting or not with everything being so murky. Does that clarify it for you guys? I shouldn’t lecture you on forming opinions without knowing all the facts so I won’t, However I do at times feel like some members can be very passive aggressive, judgemental, experts. Not a dig at you personally, rather a generalisation of this website at times. But there’s my two pence nobody asked for! Peace ✌🏻

Online LLPunting

Ahhh I see, no it was a couple of weeks ago now and haven’t punted since! In reference to the ‘current situation’ it was a few weeks ago, we weren’t on lockdown and it was referencing everything as a whole, ie the economic outlook, virus, knock on effects and if it was wise to be punting or not with everything being so murky. Does that clarify it for you guys? I shouldn’t lecture you on forming opinions without knowing all the facts so I won’t, However I do at times feel like some members can be very passive aggressive, judgemental, experts. Not a dig at you personally, rather a generalisation of this website at times. But there’s my two pence nobody asked for! Peace ✌🏻

Actually if you had clearly stated how long ago then you wouldn't have been questioned, note the lack of similar comment on other recent reviews where members made it clear.

Have you seen this girl multiple times?  You claim "you can't go wrong with this one".

Had you simply said "oops, my bad, should've said this was a few weeks ago before lockdown" in your reply we would've moved along.  Adding your snowflake retort about being hit on by keyboard warriors you mark yourself out as someone overly defensive about your inadequacies and failings.  Touts tend to be like that too.

Offline samreece

Actually if you had clearly stated how long ago then you wouldn't have been questioned, note the lack of similar comment on other recent reviews where members made it clear.

Have you seen this girl multiple times?  You claim "you can't go wrong with this one".

Had you simply said "oops, my bad, should've said this was a few weeks ago before lockdown" in your reply we would've moved along.  Adding your snowflake retort about being hit on by keyboard warriors you mark yourself out as someone overly defensive about your inadequacies and failings.  Touts tend to be like that too.
Far from a snowflake mate, just fed up in general of the attitudes and for a simple reason, even if I’d seen her today or tomorrow or yesterday, why in the fuck is it anybody else’s business? What I mean by that is who the fuck is anybody to pass judgement at the end of the day we’re all a bunch of degenerates who like fucking whores.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 02:30:45 pm by samreece »

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

Perennial Question [variant]: Is she a worthy entrant into the Bubble Butt Thread

For what it's worth...I have seen and reviewed her. She's a high Cat A bubble. Got a slightly rushed service though.

Offline peter purves

For what it's worth...I have seen and reviewed her. She's a high Cat A bubble. Got a slightly rushed service though.

Cheers...I think I may have missed that review...or forgotten about it  :unknown:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline peter purves

It's this one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=251174.0

Cheers mate!

Definitely missed it since you would have seen my name on the thread asking about the Perennial Question  :D :P ;)

Offline Chestnut90

Thanks for the review! this ones been on my list. How tall would you say she was?

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thanks for the review! this ones been on my list. How tall would you say she was?

Can this guy get banned for lack of contribution to the forum for close to 4 years and still seeking info?

I'm I allowed to report members like this?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 07:30:26 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Can this guy get banned for lack of contribution to the forum for close to 4 years and still seeking info?

I'm I allowed to report members like this?

I have long stopped responding to guys who post a question following a review when I can see they registered on here since time began but have yet to post a single review. Silence is golden for these muppets.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 07:33:21 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Payyourwaymate

I have long stopped responding to guys who post a question following a review when I can see they registered on here since time began but have yet to post a single review. Silence is golden for these muppets.

For real man, it's riduclous these type of members that try it sometimes. All his posts are questions for information or thanks for information. Not a single post of contribution.  Just wish members like this could get banned, they profit off our risk taking from seeing these WGs and reporting back for the forum community of punters....they might aswell browse as guests.

Offline Discoballs

Far from a snowflake mate, just fed up in general of the attitudes and for a simple reason, even if I’d seen her today or tomorrow or yesterday, why in the fuck is it anybody else’s business? What I mean by that is who the fuck is anybody to pass judgement at the end of the day we’re all a bunch of degenerates who like fucking whores.

I couldn't agree more , it's up to the individual to when and who they punt with and this being a review section  it should be just that . Not a place to have a pop at each other for their choices . If youve got a problem with the actual sp or validity of a review yes call them out but whether or not to punt or not is only the sp and punters choice . 

Offline kasamaa

I couldn't agree more , it's up to the individual to when and who they punt with and this being a review section  it should be just that . Not a place to have a pop at each other for their choices . If youve got a problem with the actual sp or validity of a review yes call them out but whether or not to punt or not is only the sp and punters choice .

I kinda disagree here, the initial question was not with the OPs choices, but the information provided. Yea sure its up to OP when they see and who they punt with but dont forget reviews are written for an audience and when a reviewer doesn't understand that the review can either be frustrating or useless. Also I dont get why some people respond so negatively to questions or criticism, when you post on a forum, you're inviting opinions which you take the good with the bad. And if that makes us all better reviewers then all the better.

This review had scant info and just lacked 1 or 2 key bits of info but the thread turned into hostility for no reason.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 10:14:43 am by kasamaa »

Offline Discoballs

I agree the review is very info light and could be improved a lot  and having published the info light review people are entitled to ask more questions about the the punt and sp but this thread deviated into why the op punted in this climate . That's his business and choice . If anyone has a concern on the current climate it should be kept in the discussion tab.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 11:39:07 am by Discoballs »

Offline samreece

I kinda disagree here, the initial question was not with the OPs choices, but the information provided. Yea sure its up to OP when they see and who they punt with but dont forget reviews are written for an audience and when a reviewer doesn't understand that the review can either be frustrating or useless. Also I dont get why some people respond so negatively to questions or criticism, when you post on a forum, you're inviting opinions which you take the good with the bad. And if that makes us all better reviewers then all the better.

This review had scant info and just lacked 1 or 2 key bits of info but the thread turned into hostility for no reason.

Sure and I’d be more then happy to answer any questions people had. What I didn’t like was the condescending tone and their line of questioning, it was as if they were both on high horses getting ready to pounce, let’s face it we all no where they were going. Just my opinion anyway

Online LLPunting

Actually it is, hence the warning in the rules you get about posting about BB'ing; you're welcome to but don't expect to be well treated.
Posting on here about any unsafe behaviour will get a right(eous) pasting.  That said, OP took offence on his presumption NOT on the fact of his being called out for posting insufficient info.
If I'd wanted to rant about his unsafe choices I could've done so on the presumption that with no timing stated he did this recently (if I were as presuming as he is).  Perhaps our call for clarification was to save him being called out by any number of others... but a snowflake will as a snowflake does.

Offline Discoballs

I'm missing punting as much as the next man and you'd  have to be in the grips of a serious sexual addiction to risk actually punting in the current climate but this is a review site after all.

Offline oversexed

I'm missing punting as much as the next man and you'd  have to be in the grips of a serious sexual addiction to risk actually punting in the current climate but this is a review site after all.

same here. Hearing cases of people suffering and dieing alone scares the bejeezus out of me.

And the crazy thing about punting is that the moment you risk it and do it once, it's difficult to stop. And it just a matter of the police catching you or catching the virus
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Discoballs

Good evening sir could you tell me why you're outside ?

Well officer . ..

Offline Animalbeast

Good evening sir could you tell me why you're outside ?

Well officer . ..

Right. Members need to start making donations to reviewers. Then we can say “ work that can’t be done from home Officer”  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings

Offline Animalbeast

Exactly.  People have stated their opinion. Now it’s almost as if they look for reviews that happened during national house arrest just to start criticising and get a pat on the back from those that share their opinion
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings

Offline tidytuz

thanks for your review Samreece

she's got OWO loud & clear on in her profile heading & likes list. Did you choose OW or did she want extra for OWO?

Offline samreece

I didn’t even enquire but I assume it’s extra baybeee

Offline Jondon69

I couldnt agree more ... at the end of the day where all grown ups and understand the risks and if we decide we want to continue to fuck whores during lockdown it has absolutely fuck alll to do with anyone else... i gaurantee theres still loads of people still punting but are just not leaving reviews at the minute because of all these wannabe policemen trying to police the rest of us.. at the end of the day if you think im stupid if i punt during the coronavirus outbreak as long as you dont come suck my dick youll probably be ok.