Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyBlondeIsla - Enfield  (Read 737 times)

12 review(s) for SexyBlondeIsla (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline paddy525

Seen this girl twice and she has been well reviewed on this site, so thanks to those that have previosuly reviewed as it was based on this i decided to dip in.

Visited a few weeks back and seen Isla in Enfield. She works from a council flat not far from the high st with good parking near by. Comms were slick and i text about 1.5 hrs before meet. Gota respose straight away along with post code. Closer to the meet time i got exact details of flat which was clean and tidy.

Isla was dressed in fishnet one peice and greeted with DFK which was a nice touch. No mention of paper but i wanted to get this out of the way so gave her the £150 for one hr although as stated in other reviews she didnt push for this.

In terms of looks she is prob a size 12 with big tits and and large but firm ass. She is a 7/10 but tbh her profile on AW ia accurate so i knew what to expect and i was going for the confident no bull shit action that has been previously reviewed...... Plus the squirting off course (her vids are pretty good on AW and i had checked them all out so if your interested in the WG i would recommend)

Personality wise she was relaxed and fun. you can tell she has been doing this for a long time and knows that this approach will get repeat buisness hence my two visits. She was flirty but dirty at the same time and i felt at ease thoughout the whole visit.

In terms of the service. As i mentioned she started with DFK whilst rubbing my cock. After this it was down on her knees and DT. Lot of eye contact, spit and dirty talk.

On to the bed i went down on her, she was fresh and clean. I asked if she had any toys and she produced a 10" dildo which shen then proceeded to fuck herself with talking dirty the whole time. I then grabbed it and started to help her out rubbing her clit at the same time. She seems to like it and she was sucking my cock at the same time. After a few minutes she tole me to slow down as she didnt want to squirt so soon, so i flipped her into 69 and finger fucked her whilst she continued to suck me off..

After she had enough of this she decided to tell me to lift my legs in the air and then proceeded to rim my ass which as a new but a pleasent experence......she really seems to enjoy this and then slipped a finger up my ass whilst wanking my cock at which point i popped in her mouth. She took it well disapperared to the clean up and came back a few minutes later.

Chatted a bit about the usual stuff ...... personable and then with out prompt started wanking me off again. She then grabbed the dildo stood up above my face as i was laying on the bed and started to aggresivelly fuck herself. I continued to wank whilst she pounded herself above my face calling her a dirty bitch and she telling me she was going to cum all over my face and after about 5 minutes she did......everywhere. I popped at the same time

She cleaned me down with a towel and chatted again for a short while. She seemed fucked by the orgasim and tbh after two pops i knew i was also done. However she continued to play with my cosk and started to fuck the dildo agian but i was happy with the experence and there was only about 10 mins left.

Had a shower which was decent, plenty of fresh towels. Went back to the room. Isla helped me get dressed, asked if i enjoyed myself and kissed me fairwell.

In short this was a top punt. I have been doing this on an off for about 20 years and she is in my top 3. Good attitude, does what she says she is going to do on her proifile and is eager to please. In short i felt (pardon the pun) she was a real pro!

I didnt fuck her casue i enjoyed all the other services that were on offer but there are other reviews linked to her profile that will give that detail.

If she is the type that you would go for i would deff recommend. I will be going back at some point.