Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for unshaven north west ladies  (Read 6761 times)

Offline GingerNuts

Offline fbarge

Offline scutty brown

You make a habit of fucking some seriously risky women
Abbie is about as bad as it gets
Mentally subnormal, exploited by junkie dealer pimp husband

Offline Briddy

your conclusion is a non sequitur - I am most certainly not a barebacker but I have fucked girls who BB covered like American Cassidy and molly which is why I specifically pointed out I was covered - NONE of the girls in that list I have BBd - apart from frotting one and getting carried away with two who are not on the list who I mentioned at the bottom -
how can you claim to not being a barebacker yet on your long list post the two mentioned at the end you state you slipped in both BB. Whether these girls are no longer working/ on AW you've stated you've barebacked them

Offline Kool Keef

There's also someone who posts on the NW section of the infamous BB site with the same name as the OP..... :rolleyes:

Offline scutty brown

There's also someone who posts on the NW section of the infamous BB site with the same name as the OP..... :rolleyes:

And that guy likes them hairy as well............

Offline tesla

I am on fab with credibility and on another site or two I don't need to prove anything to anyone.

maybe the BB site is one he has credibility on, busted I think

Offline scutty brown

fatkatie preston has one for you

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Just wondering if the latest name change to "fat katie" is because she's caught another pregnancy............?

Offline Drayki

Just wondering if the latest name change to "fat katie" is because she's caught another pregnancy............?

Wow! She’s a fat fuck now  :scare: :scare:

Wouldn’t touch her with two shitty sticks  :bomb:

Barebacking skank  :vomit:

Offline fbarge

fatkatie preston has one for you

Hidden Image/Members Only

looks great thanks hairy and does CIM, not keen on the pregnant bit TBH

Offline GingerNuts

not keen on the pregnant bit TBH

Are you unhappy someone has beaten you to the punch?

Offline fbarge

I wouldn't be BBing her so it wouldn't apply

Offline GingerNuts

Of couse not. I don't know what put the thought in my head.

Offline fbarge

Id be happy filling her mouth though!

Offline scutty brown

so you're not that bloke with the same name on bearcunting.net then?

Offline chrishornx

-claiming i'm a BB'er when i'm not and when I specifically state it -

so why say the following ?

linzi in Derbyshire dales / cheshire border - great BJ and slipped in BB at the end the first time - her pics are on xhamster
Alicia jade in middlewich -  I succumbed to slip in at the end BB

Offline freeze44

so why say the following ?

linzi in Derbyshire dales / cheshire border - great BJ and slipped in BB at the end the first time - her pics are on xhamster
Alicia jade in middlewich -  I succumbed to slip in at the end BB

Hey come on he got nothing to prove to anyone!  :wacko: And he just got carried away with these 2 so they don't count!  :sarcastic:

Offline fbarge

so you're not that bloke with the same name on bearcunting.net then?

:dash:
I go on political sites but I'm not a politician & football sites but im not a footballer
I'm on many sites but I rarely meet people off them other than from off FAB or AW and then only occasionally.
I'm a fan of gloryholes but the last one I went to was in cupids around 10 years ago before they changed the layout.

I'm not usually  subject to ad hominem attacks from people who don't know me or my motivations or interests so this site is quite unusual in that respect for this however I don't bother with twatter or  where I understand most of the trolls live so i'm not used to it.

Each to his own!

Offline scutty brown

I go on political sites but I'm not a politician & football sites but im not a footballer
I'm on many sites but I rarely meet people off them other than from off FAB or AW and then only occasionally.
I'm a fan of gloryholes but the last one I went to was in cupids around 10 years ago before they changed the layout.

I'm not usually  subject to ad hominem attacks from people who don't know me or my motivations or interests so this site is quite unusual in that respect for this however I don't bother with twatter or  where I understand most of the trolls live so i'm not used to it.

Each to his own!

But by your own admission you've knowingly had sex with at least five barebackers and someone with the same nickname as you frequents a barebacking forum. Strongly suggests you like it bare
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 11:14:15 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Moby Dick

Each to his own!

That surprises me.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 11:31:05 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Kool Keef

Each to his own!

C'mon mate , grow a pair & 'fess up....you like it raw

Offline Moby Dick

blah blah blah. And I'm a billionaire with a 12 inch cock and 2 assholes!  :crazy:

Interesting.

Learn something new every day. :thumbsup:

You’re  now on my HL.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 11:42:08 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline freeze44

Interesting.

Learn something new every day. :thumbsup:

You’re  now on my HL.  :sarcastic:

How dare you! No moby dick going in either!! only fish fingers allowed....covered  :kiss:

Offline Fastlad40

Fantastic list I would love more information on a few from your big list I love a hairy pussy which I haven’t had for so long.

Any information would be fantastic.

Offline Jaysean123

im keen to find some unshaven north west ladies as I like a full bush - pref milf but all bushes are welcome
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 03:53:42 pm by Jaysean123 »

Offline fbarge

Fantastic list I would love more information on a few from your big list I love a hairy pussy which I haven’t had for so long.

Any information would be fantastic.

Sent you a pm

Offline scutty brown

Offline cueball

Better late than never, here I am, just catching up and my name has been called a while ago.....

So op, you want an hairy un eh.... Well,,here is what I've found, an handsome beast i think you'll agree. She so hairy it looks like she's got 3 armpits....feast and gorge yourself on this lass....

More more more I ear you say pilgrim, well, this lass is the full package. Get in there my lad,,get in there.... External Link/Members Only

Enjoy  :thumbsup:

:D

Offline freeze44

Better late than never, here I am, just catching up and my name has been called a while ago.....

So op, you want an hairy un eh.... Well,,here is what I've found, an handsome beast i think you'll agree. She so hairy it looks like she's got 3 armpits....feast and gorge yourself on this lass....

More more more I ear you say pilgrim, well, this lass is the full package. Get in there my lad,,get in there.... External Link/Members Only

Enjoy  :thumbsup:

:D

:lol: couple of real babes for the op! Take a real man to take on jj or ff!!  :wacko:

Offline Kool Keef

Take a real man to take on jj or ff!!  :wacko:

And that man ain't gonna be KK!!   :scare:

Offline Drayki

We can always rely on cueball to come up with some crackers  :D

Nice to see him back on the ball   :drinks:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Found one that must've escaped Cueball's harem...... Lush bush on this one:

Offline freeze44

Jesus!! Really bad!!  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

Someone needs to have a word with the little rascal, not doing his job properly.

Offline Kool Keef

She's obviously got a great, ironic sense of humour picking a name like that.

Offline Briddy

forget camel toe, more like a mooses knuckle

Offline fbarge

I thank you both for your suggestions but "beach beauty" has tits that have gone so far south that point to the falklands and not keen on the teeth. I have read bad reviews when she was under another name too. I like the girl next door look but not this one.

The other girl has a seemingly very sweaty twat - I like a big girl but not the sweaty fanny that sometimes goes with it

I wont be partaking of their wares I'm afraid  - Ms dee is on my hit list and has the added bonus of being hairy & ginger

Offline Gordon Bennett

She's obviously got a great, ironic sense of humour picking a name like that.
Not half! I have an hour of freedom on shady side of the Mersey later this week so I was perusing the delights on offer in Wirral and stumbled across name Beach Beauty and visualised a Pamela Anderson lookalike in West Kirby. I was therefore somewhat disappointed.

Offline Drayki

Not half! I have an hour of freedom on shady side of the Mersey later this week so I was perusing the delights on offer in Wirral and stumbled across name Beach Beauty and visualised a Pamela Anderson lookalike in West Kirby. I was therefore somewhat disappointed.

More like beached whale GB  :lol: