Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parties today?  (Read 1919 times)

Bluemoon_76

Anyone know of any going on? LMP is closed today   :thumbsdown:

Offline Riprock

Anymore suggestions?  I think LAPC have stopped as well while they find a new venue.

RR

Offline jacy100

have you guys been to Angeliques parties? lapc? any recommendations?

Offline adindas

all Ive seen today is this: External Link/Members Only

It seems very good.
£80 for one hour and £10 per hour therefater. So if for instance you stay for for hours i will only cost you £110.

It is is a good price with relatively young English girls imho .

Anyone has attended this party and could provide a review ?

Offline GalaxyMan

davidgood will be along in a moment....

:rolleyes:  :wacko:

Offline davidgood

Anymore suggestions?  I think LAPC have stopped as well while they find a new venue.

RR
Riprock,

LAPC are still doing parties at Dagenham on a Wednesday and they did one at Jenny's house at Crystal Palace yesterday.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

It seems very good.
£80 for one hour and £10 per hour therefater. So if for instance you stay for for hours i will only cost you £110.

It is is a good price with relatively young English girls imho .

Anyone has attended this party and could provide a review ?

Review link ;- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30692.0http:

Also I did review on a Bi Girl Party which Angelique was a star of.

I went to these parties as they were recommended by a credible poster originally.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Riprock

Hi, Dagenham is normally hit or miss and Crystal Palace is a bit out of the way.

Hope they find a new venue soon. 

Riprock,

LAPC are still doing parties at Dagenham on a Wednesday and they did one at Jenny's house at Crystal Palace yesterday.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

I hope LAPC find a new central London soon, but it is not easy to find a good one. Anyone got any serious sensible suggestions?

Regards,

davidgood

Offline adindas

Hi, Dagenham is normally hit or miss and Crystal Palace is a bit out of the way.

Hope they find a new venue soon.

When you said LAPC Dagenham is normally hit or miss what do you actually mean ??
AFAIK LAPC has always committed to its party and never cancel the party ...

Offline Riprock

Ratios can be horrendous...10 girls to 20-30+ men.  On some nights punters from a certain ethnic group dominate making it a bit unpleasant.

I think their Crystal Palace Sunday parties are starting to go down hill as well.

When you said LAPC Dagenham is normally hit or miss what do you actually mean ??
AFAIK LAPC has always committed to its party and never cancel the party ...