Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms KDD Canary Wharf Outcall June 2021  (Read 3879 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
47 review(s) for Welsh Barbie (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tazz]

Offline Xavier

External Link/Members Only

Services: DFK, OWO, DT, Rimming (both ways), Anal play, Anal, Facial, CIM

Pricing: £250 for an hour outcall, no extras

Description:
Kirsten wasn’t quite what I expected from the admittedly sparse single black & white torso shot on her AW profile, but sexy nonetheless. Shorter and more curvacious than I imagined, which I greatly appreciated. Has a touch of the Essex bubbly charm about her. Shoulder-length blonde hair with a pleasant if slightly chubby face. Lovely smile, but for the fact that she clearly has lip filler, which generally can put me off a girls face. She showed me a pic of her before and I much preferred the proportion. Enhanced breasts also usually arent’f my thing, but Kirsten’s were surprisingly realistic looking and natural feeling. Her bum was the nicest surprise of all; so round, peachy and generously spankable!

Coms:
Super quick and efficient. I sent my first message to her on AW around 11am, and by 3pm that day she was knocking on my door.

The meet:
Had an unexpectedly fairly free afternoon whilst working from a friend’s vacated apartment in Canary Wharf, so decided to try my luck on a last-minute outcall. I scrolled through my HL as well as searched for WGs in the local area, and Miss KDD appeared on both. I actually messaged a few before her, having gleaned from her profile that short notice and/or early bookings could be tricky.

To my surprise she was one of the first to message back, and happened to be both working at her day job in the cityvplus leaving work early, to travel home (in East London i think). This meant that my location was en route at the right time of the right day… clearly meant to be!

She warned that she wasn’t carrying any toys and was just in jeans and a jumper, which didn’t bother me one bit as I usually prefer an all-nude encounter anyway. When I answered the door she greated me with her lovely smile, a hug and a kiss on the lips.

I offered her a drink after sorting the paperwork out, and we made very brief small talk in the living room whilst she took her shoes and coat off. We then went pretty much straight into some DFK, standing, whilst we basically flung our clothes off and she encouraged my tactile caressing all over her body.

Fully naked, I commented on how nice her boobs were, and she admitted they were fake. I replied that her bum definitely wasn’t fake, and just seeing it gave an appetite for some rimming. She almost dove straight for my posterior there and then! I stopped her and explained that I meant I wanted to rim her, and that I’m not usually a fan of being rimmed. I said unless it’s in that exact right moment of an encounter, one I can rarely plan for or quantify, I don’t yearn for it - just personal opinion of, course.

Anyway, she seemed to really enjoy being rimmed, bending over slightly with hand on the wall to prop herself whilst I spread her cheeks and tongue-fucked her arsehole and finger-fucked her increasingly wet pussy. 10 minutes or so later, we were still in the living room, so I stopped and moved us to the bedroom. She took some initiative in falling to her knees and giving some expert level OWO; deepthroating, gagging and asking me to pull her hair whilst she pleasured me.

Dirty talk had started rearing it’s filthy-minded head by this point. A good 5-6 mins of me telling her how dirty/filthy she is, and her telling me she wanted to taste my cum on her tongue got me close to finishing. I instructed that she bent over the bed immediately and started spanking her mixed with some more rimming and anal fingering. She played with her pussy upon my request, and a good 10 minutes of this had my cock pointing northwards no matter which direction I faced.

‘I want to fuck you in the arse, now’ I said once I’d removed my tongue from arsehole. She’d already put doms on the bedside table when we entered the bedroom, and once she’d suited me up she resumed her bent over position and said ‘I deserve to be fucked in the arse’. At this point I looked around for lube, but she assured me she thought the rimming was sufficient to warm her up. I delved in gingerly to prove her theory correct. Balls deep, first thrust, and tight as it felt on the tip of my tongue. If it was possible for me to get any harder, it happened then.

I began to pound with a vengance, tugging at her hair and calling her all the filthy things under the sun whilst she alternated between playing with her pussy, stroking my balls, spreading her cheeks apart and replying with self-depricating responses - ‘I’m a dirty bitch and I love the feeling of your cock in my arse’.

After a good 10-12 minutes of anal punishment, she told me she wanted to taste herself. What a pro! I removed myself and she instantly turned around, knees to the ground, sucking me off for a good minute with some deepthroat and gagging included, before bending over and begging to be anally fucked some more.

All in all I’d say she repeated this tasty trick another three or four times, and that I didn’t cum in the bag speaks only to my strength of resolve for a facial finish. That I got to really fuck the living daylights out of her for a good half hour anally in both doggy and prole pole (is that the right phrase for me lying on top off her drilling balls-deep?) was still the overriding highlight of this unexpected afternoon delight, but the atm and filthy talk definitely added a touch of gloss to the memory.

And speaking of gloss, it was definitely time to apply liberally to Kirsten’s face. She lay on the bed, I straddled over her and she didn’t even need prompting to lick my balls, stroking my hardness to busting point. I made eye contact with her, and at that precise moment the urge suddenly took hold of me… ‘now you can rim me!’ I uttered without hesitation. She duly obliged, and I lasted another 30 seconds maximum before I jizzed all over her face - her cheeks, nose, forehead and hair bore the brunt, whilst she stuck her tongue out to lap up the majority of the remainder. She actually let out a little squeal of delight and giggled ‘so naughty’ before I offered her the rest of my cock to suck dry.

It was one of those sessions where you couldn’t tell whose sweat was whose. When I’d announced I was completely drained, she got up and went straight to the bedroom mirror. She said she loved to see what she looked like with cum all over her face. She looked way prettier cumfaced, if I do say so myself.

We chatted for a bit after we’d cleaned ourselves up and she said she was happy to meet again, if with a bit more notice next time. We dfk’d before she left and I made sure to leave her a superlative AW review shortly after.

Positives:
Proper fun full-throttle fuck. Genuine lover of filth and naughtiness, as is well documented on this site. Hidden gem of a bum. Anal queen, didn’t even require lube but remained tight throughout. Bubbly, friendly and eager to please. Enjoys a good facial too.

Negatives:
Fake tits & lips, though with regards to the former they felt and looked pretty real, and the latter deterred me neither from dfk nor a facial finale. I like it when girls cum from anal, and I seem to recall that she said it rarely happens for her, but that’s a very faint minus point really as I’m hard pressed to find much else.

Would defo see again, looking back I’m surprised I haven’t sooner - maybe the lips thing slowed my step.

Thanks for reading, any questions, comments and/or critiques welcome!

Offline Griffin75

Great review OP.
Never been tempted to book her before but your review has definitely tempted me.

Offline Xavier

Great review OP.
Never been tempted to book her before but your review has definitely tempted me.

Really appreciate the feedback Griffin, defo think she’s worth an encounter and I hope you do post a review should you give in to temptation…

As an aside, I must admit I don’t know what the acronym OP stands for… Old Pal? Other Punter? Please enlighten me!  :unknown:

Offline Ben1983

Great review - will definitely be booking her when I’m in London, in the Spring.

PS:
“OP” stands for (I believe) Original Poster.

Offline Xavier

Great review - will definitely be booking her when I’m in London, in the Spring.

PS:
“OP” stands for (I believe) Original Poster.

Ahhh Original Poster! Many thanks for the clarification old pal
 :D

Glad that my review has a positive influence, please let me know it goes either via review or message!  :hi:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I would love to see this girl but she only does outcalls. Does anyone know if she plans to do incalls again?

Offline Xavier

I would love to see this girl but she only does outcalls. Does anyone know if she plans to do incalls again?

I enquired, but she said she wasn’t planning on it any time soon, and our meet was nearly 8 months ago!

I do recall she attends parties, so if you enquire about those she might give you the location of her next one (though I understand the party environment is totally different to that of a one-on-one incall!).

Offline hendrix

Good review Xavier, glad it went well for you! There's a reason I keep going back, she's extremely reliable and consistent with her service level. Brilliant at making everyone feel comfortable when there's a group scenario too.

Offline Xavier

:music:
Good review Xavier, glad it went well for you! There's a reason I keep going back, she's extremely reliable and consistent with her service level. Brilliant at making everyone feel comfortable when there's a group scenario too.

Cheers Hendrix, I’ve read your reviews with both sincere admiration and aspriation, so to get a positive comment from you regarding one of mine is high praise indeed!

Completely get why she features regularly in your adventures. If/when I can afford it will definitely try to get her in a group session - I enjoyed both your reviews with White Swan & Roxy Ravishing (both already on my HL but haven’t met with either yet), and can totally see how she’d bring her A-game (pun somewhat intended) to a whole range of scenarios.

Keep up the inspirational encounters!

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I enquired, but she said she wasn’t planning on it any time soon, and our meet was nearly 8 months ago!

I do recall she attends parties, so if you enquire about those she might give you the location of her next one (though I understand the party environment is totally different to that of a one-on-one incall!).
Thanks for the info! :thumbsup: