Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondy@Raisa - Central Leicester - Adequate pump and dump  (Read 620 times)

11 review(s) for Blondy@raisa (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline lobsterboyuk

External Link/Members Only

COMMS Booked via SMS text, immediate replies then she called me when I arrived to confirm house address
VENUE Large terraced house about a mile to the west of town. Safe-ish area. Parking available on the street for me during Saturday morning but YMMV at busier times. Clean enough, dated, sparsely furnished, typical Rom pump and dump shop, smelt heavily of fag smoke which is an issue for me as a non smoker with a partner who would be suspicious of the smell, when on the punt there were footsteps outside the bedroom door and others talking but I'm used to that happening on a pump and dump.

Raisa is late 20s, very pretty, fit, toned body, very clean and showed no signs of hard drug use. I have read negative comments about her breasts, yes, a bit saggy but IMHO a lovely pair of natural knockers.

Price £60 for 30 minutes.

SERVICES Oral with condom, sex with condom.

I pretty much ignored her profile likes on AW, I only wanted a quick pump and dump. Nice enough lass but GFE is not on the menu here. I don't imagaine you'd get far for a PSE either, just vanilla suck, fuck, cum and go.

I normally struggle to get hard and do my business in 15 minutes so I did go for 30 minutes but if you're quite a fast cummer then 15 minutes would be plenty for what's on offer here.

Kissed and sucked her tits, she blew me hard and then mish sex, she played with my nipples which I like, she did stop me kissing her nipples and tits after a couple of minutes.

CONCLUSION Prettier than average and decent, clean, safe pump and dump, so a positive for me but would expect neutral rating at best for GFE and negative for PSE