Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you consider to be “reasonable” extras in a parlour meet  (Read 396 times)

Offline Jayj

Couple of parlour meets recently both separate I should add have left me wondering what’s the new norm re extras, might be I just got unlucky with these girls or are others seeing a trend towards almost everything being an extra.

I booked for 30 mins which included sex and BJ both made little effort to attempt a massage I went to touch them it was a straight touching my pussy is extra, oral on me extra, I asked what isn’t extra they said nothing everything you want will be more money I said what about if I do some dirty talk guess what that was extra.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 07:36:26 am by Jayj »

Offline mistertoad

I would expect to pay 10 extra for OWO. Another 10 extra for CIM or facial. And prob 30 for anal. Cant think of anything else i would pay extra for. Imo RO, GFE (if on offer) should be included, but obvs that doesnt mean it will be.

Offline myothernameis

what’s the new norm re extras

All depends on the girl and what is on offer, so for instance one place I go in Glasgow, the girl will do happy ending for £20.  The female is of middle age, possibly around 50+ year old, and currently nothing else is on offer

Sometimes I find the case, that if your not to pushy, and you both get along, there a small chance the girl might be persuaded to go further.  So taking this in steps, maybe encourage the girl to do the massage naked, or just with her pants on.   If you manage to get more out of the girl, then I believe anything is possible, even sex

If I was able to get the girl to do the massage naked, maybe the next step, would ask her to do a body to body massage

And finally the money part, make the offer your self, so insted of the normal £20 for HE, offer her £40 for HE with her naked, then the following week, ask for B2B for £60

Offline Blackpool Rock

I guess it depends on the parlour as the rates do vary and on what each punter wants, for instance you complain that a massage wasn't offered but most punters seem to not want them and see it as a time wasting tactic.
Obviously that's in a parlour where the guy is looking for sex as opposed to a massage with H/E in which case you'd expect a massage for the main part of the meeting.

I expect a covered BJ and sex to be included as a standard service but dependant on the girl i'd also expect oral on her to be free.
I have been asked for extra to do oral on her and declined as IMHO it's taking the piss, OWO is normally £10 and CIM / Facial is normally £10 or £20 depending on the parlour.
Anything else like Anal and watersports would obviously be extra and the prices can vary a lot

Offline dubhcarr

I guess overcharging also was extra OP  :sarcastic: