Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lost hard on mid punt  (Read 892 times)

Offline Gustav Klimt

Just went for a plan B punt after my regular cancelled at the last minute. Anyway everything was going fine. She rode me cowgirl & when I flipped her over for mish I lost my hard on. Never happened before, but spoilt the punt for me. The WG was good about it & gave me some more oral to get me semi hard & finished me off by hand. Has this happened to any of you guys? If so any advice so it doesn't happen again. I will of course be posting a review when I get home to my laptop.

Offline mrwhite

Happened to me on Friday as well, however that was because the cleaner ignored the do not disturb sign and was halfway in the room when the girl I was with screamed at her to get out lol!

Now that's something that never happened before!

Offline guns

Happened to me a couple of times if the girl isn't really doing it for me and when it goes it's nearly impossible to get it back . Spoiled a couple of punts for me .

Online scutty brown

Just went for a plan B punt after my regular cancelled at the last minute. Anyway everything was going fine. She rode me cowgirl & when I flipped her over for mish I lost my hard on. Never happened before, but spoilt the punt for me. The WG was good about it & gave me some more oral to get me semi hard & finished me off by hand. Has this happened to any of you guys? If so any advice so it doesn't happen again. I will of course be posting a review when I get home to my laptop.

Its time to accept that you're getting older and more mature and certain things happen to the body
1) You get more selective over the women you find attractive. Romanians become less interesting, so do painted harpies
2) The resistance to brewers droop declines. Time to stop drinking
3) You need to think about a training regime to keep your fitness levels up
4) You're getting old, live with it. Enjoy the use of the little blue pill for the few years you have left

kamu

Happened to me on Friday as well, however that was because the cleaner ignored the do not disturb sign and was halfway in the room when the girl I was with screamed at her to get out lol!

Now that's something that never happened before!

Review?

Offline Toon73

Happened to me on a couple occasions mid punt , i was pretty shocked as never happened before , for me my cock was numb with very little feeling after sex for a while ,

in both occasions it actually turned out to be the type of condoms used ( they were these delay / stay harder longer type ) and a bit tight , i think the lube inside had some kind of numbing agent (to make you last longer)  but for me it was to much , it was a weird sensation .

Offline Gustav Klimt

Review now posted in the South East section.