Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Android phone app  (Read 540 times)

Offline crfc

Just a heads up
I started getting some rubbish phone calls, the ones asking about my recent car accident types!!!
So I searched for a blocking app and found True Caller which blocks calls and texts that you (and other users tag as spam)
Now this is for my punting phone so how the number got picked up I've no idea, I have made less than 20 calls on it!!!

Anyway when scanning AW last night I found a profile and thought I'd put the number in phone to call girl when ready, (this is the first time I'd used phone since adding app) as I put number in up came a name ( a blokes name and eastern European no less!)  I was so taken aback I deleted it this morning I looked on AW for the profile and shock it has gone (doubt it had anything to do with me, natch) so could not go back and get the name to have a google on it, silly me... Oh the girls listing said she was British not EE!!!

Still this may become a useful tool certainly the blocker (Who is Calling) I use on my 'normal' phone doesn't offer this service!!!

I'm crap at IT despite having traded (second hand buying and selling for several years before retiring) but perhaps the more astute (younger  ;) ) can use it effectively to dig out the Sergi's of this world maybe

Offline Marmalade

Probably a useful feature. iPhones have a built in call block feature and keeps the list. I use it mostly for blocking repeat telesales people.

A lot of EEs legitimately ask for text only, so they can put it through google translate. One or two genuine indies use a maid or equivalent to sort calls or an agency. But it sounds like you probably found some undesirable that you were consequently able to avoid.  :thumbsup: