Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Booking....  (Read 912 times)

dawsonuk

I posted a RB to the other site looking for a slim lady interested in an oral only meeting.

2 replies so far - one size 18++ BBW and a TV. WTF??

Offline Taggart

That's about par for the course. 

Regardless of your specifications, no hopers will message. I've given up on RBs as I'd rather make my own decision. I also used to specify slim, under 30 and must have positive feedback. Like you, I got fat whales replying (what part of slim dont they understand?), girls zero feedbacks, and even women from 100 miles away, which begs, after fuel costs, why they even consider it. Not had a TV reply though  :scare:

Best of luck anyway.

Offline colchesterpete

I use RB a lot. About 70% of them just bid and not even look. its a game of chance and luck, however I have only been unlucky once or twice.  :rolleyes:

Offline Al Ramone

Par for the course Dawson, I'm afraid. (Edited to say - oops Taggart!)
Still, if you don't mind the odd minute or two to weed out the idiots, then I've always found RBs a great way of attracting some gems at realistic prices.
And most RBs I've posted attract at least one TV......

As has been mentioned on similar threads, just reply to the girls that suit even if it is along the lines of .....maybe next time, I've added you to my hot list, thanks for the interest.....
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 12:35:17 pm by Al Ramone »

Offline Old Spice

Just tried my very first RB.
And I am very pleased with the result.

It was for late evening, mid week. The style of girl I normally go for tends to only work during the day, definitely no later than 10.00. So getting somebody after 11.00 has been challenging. In the past I have resorted to agencies, but it was never satisfactory.

My request was for an outcall in central London for 1 hour for £100.
I had 16 replies, at least 10 of them were very acceptable. Most were bidding at well below their AW price.

I replied with a thank you to the ones I didn't see, and received a very positive and friendly reply from quite a few. I will be in touch with one or two in the future.

Overall I would say it was a very positive experience. I will definitely do it again.

Offline Tommy_73

I had an offer from a TV on my first (and only, so far) reverse booking.

And someone 200 odd miles away. And a barebacker who required a deposit (of the monetary type I presume. I didn't ask for details).

And when I finally chose a girl she fucked me over by asking for more money. Despite already wanting more than my original offer.

That went well then.

Oxfordswing

The best RB's are outcalls, booked a couple of weeks in advance and a minimum of 2 hours

I like quite extreme services so usually offer £300 for 2 hrs but I've had good replies and results for £250

You will get the dusty phone brigaade for the first 48 hours but gradually the best bids come in. I look out for indepenents, punting for fun themselves. They are out there !

Be clear what you want, age, size, services and you will get results

Offline PleadInsanity

Only tried a RB once and had a about 5 bids all confirming they had read my booking details which was a bonus. Only 2 that I was interested in and worth seeing but a little bit of a trek so never accepted any of them in the finish. I will try again when I know in advance that I have a day free.