Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: airport sex  (Read 3981 times)

Diehard

This might be more applicable to off topic although given the daily mail claims one in ten people have had sex at the airport terminal this may be a new punting idea with hookers with a sense of adventure.

I really must be a boring bastard as I've never even contemplated fucking in the airport for risk of armed police dragging me out of the ladies toilet or store cupboard (42per cent of respondents who said yes to a fuck at the airport apparently do it in a store cupboard!!).

Originally my bull shit detector was in overdrive when reading the article but as it's the Daily Mail it must be true, so anyone on here had fun at the airport, and if so any tips?

Offline billybobsmith

Most toilets I see have quite a throughput.
Have accidently walked into the ladies in Miami before. Turned the wrong way and walk straight into a cubicle.  Could then hear female voices and thought "that's why I couldn't see any urinals".  Managed to get out without being spotted.

If you've lounge access, easier.  Some places like The Wing at Hong Kong have rooms with showers, baths etc.

milo

Here is an old story about prostitution at Amsterdam airport.
External Link/Members Only

Online myothernameis

daily mail claims one in ten people have had sex at the airport terminal

Originally my bull shit detector was in overdrive when reading the article but as it's the Daily Mail it must be true, so anyone on here had fun at the airport, and if so any tips?

Airport covered by cctv, and I believe if this was true, someone at some time would get caught, and thrown out of the airport

james1979

There is no CCTV in the spa area of Singapore's Changi Airport and it was possible to get a HE in there a few years ago  :cool:

fredpunter

If you want to get screwed at most airports just check out how much it costs for a little bottle of water! They must have jumped for joy when the rule saying you couldn't take liquids in with you was introduced.

Offline Markus

If you want to get screwed at most airports just check out how much it costs for a little bottle of water! They must have jumped for joy when the rule saying you couldn't take liquids in with you was introduced.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline stevethebroker

Not sure about sex in the airport as whenever Im there its so busy, theres no way you would get any privacy in the toilets.
But hooking up with a flight attendant would be a great idea. SIA & Virgin strike me as having some of the fittest.

Offline happyend

There is no CCTV in the spa area of Singapore's Changi Airport and it was possible to get a HE in there a few years ago  :cool:

Didn't know this. Had a few hours on my own in the hotel bit a few years back during a long transfer. Worth it just to be 'shower fresh' getting on a long flight, but a happy ending would have been nice  too

Offline willie loman

I think most sexual activity in American airports is actually male on male. There was a celebrated case of a politician caught  the other year. No surprise that he had been a vociferous homophobe in his public utterances, the sort who banged on about shirtlifters. The small adds on craiglist often have gays looking to hook up pre flight.

Offline Dr Talueng

At the old Bangkok airport (Don Muang) there was -allegedly - a gents hairdressers around the back of some of the other shops. The hair-dressers were a couple of ladies; if they weren't too busy then one could get a HE ... one would do the deed while the other 'went for a coffee' (ie, kept a lookout).

Offline mrwhite

It would definitely be viable in the showers in the BA lounge at Heathrow.  Plenty of space for 2!  Just wish I'd had someone to go in there with me on my ventures in there.

kamu

I'd be interested to see the results of going at it in the baggage scanner :lol:.

Offline Home Alone

It would definitely be viable in the showers in the BA lounge at Heathrow.  Plenty of space for 2!  Just wish I'd had someone to go in there with me on my ventures in there.

I'm as sure as I can b that the airport disabled toilets are also big enough. Must try to check it out next time I'm in the wheelchair provided to get mobility-impaired people to the Departure gates! 😉

Redhead Lover

And if you can't get an phyiscal action, it's always worth sitting down close to (but not next to) the token group of sluts going overseas for a hen-do.

Offline Gilbert2003

Couple of the major German airports have brothels / swinger clubs very close by if you should care to take a look at the international sections on here.

Really should be something that could fly if you pardon the pun 😀

Offline Gilbert2003

Come meet me in the Concord Louge next time I am travelling!

Offline Marmalade

On a more serious note, it would be lovely to find an airport in some land that time forgot that actually had some real prostitutes on tap as it were. Several now have a 'by the hour' cubicle with bed and washroom and I often think how much better value it would be to get laid during a layover.

A layover laid
Lay across my big brass bed.. [as Bob Dylan almost sang]
External Link/Members Only
 :music:

Offline Marmalade

There's an app called MeetAtTheAirport dot com but I've never pursued it to the point of getting a fuck  :hi:

Offline Alvin

The cabanas in the BA Concorde Lounge at Heathrow or the rooms in the Al Safwa lounge at Doha would be good only drawback would be single beds. 

Offline sparkus

In T5 Spoons recently I noted an EE MILF sat for ages getting quietly sozzled. It was right next to the bogs too.

Offline HarryZZ

It's maybe airport hotels, I've certainly booked a girl when I overnighted at Manchester before an early flight, and if you were with your significant other surely you'd be just about nailed on to have it.

Offline Marmalade

It's maybe airport hotels, I've certainly booked a girl when I overnighted at Manchester before an early flight, and if you were with your significant other surely you'd be just about nailed on to have it.

It could maybe be a chat up line. Especially if you know a suitable hotel. I got laid once when I met up with a woman outside an airport and we were both looking for an inexpensive place to stay. We tried about three places and the fourth only had one room so we took it.  :P :P