Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Shoreditch  (Read 972 times)

143 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7701063) (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online daverave185

Mia is well reviewed on here. I saw her a few weeks ago

External Link/Members Only

Comms - texted her a couple of days in advance, got a quick friendly reply setting things up. Confirmed in the morning and then rang her when i got to her place, she guided me in

Her place - she is on the top floor of a townhouse in Shoreditch. There is a lift straight into her flat. Room is small and nice, clean en suite shower, nice bog mirror by the bed.

The girl - Mia is stunning. 5ft 6 tall, slim, long straight black hair with nice enhanced tits. She looked amazing the secretary outfit I requested, with some lovely lingerie underneath.

I paid 150 for 30 mins. When I got out of the lift, we quickly sorted her gift, and then started kissing and groping standing up. I really enjoyed feeling her up, she has an amazing body. Then I sat on the bed and she did a lap dance for me, very alluring as she removed her clothes and teased me, wiggling her bum in my crotch. She got naked, except for the suspenders and stockings, she looked great in those. I then stood up and we kissed and caressed some more whilst I took my clothes off.we then lay on the bed and kissed some more. I kissed my way down her body and began licking her pussy, which tasted good. she gave some nice moans which encouraged me. I asked if she had any toys, she told me that she only uses them on herself. She bent over on the bed and gave me a nice view as she inserted a lubed dildo into her bum.I watched for a few minutes stroking my cock as this stunning woman fucked herself right in front of me, it really turned me on. next, I need some attention on ym cock. Mia got on all fours on the bed and I stood by the edge as she sucked my cock. She had a pretty good technique and it was nice. Next I wanted to fuck her. She put on the condom and lay back and I got on top and eased my way into her pussy. we starting fucking slowly at first in missionary. She di offer me other positions but I was enjoying it too much. We picked up the pace and with Mia softly moaning 'fuck me' i came in the bag. We cleaned up, then she gave me a nice massage and we kissed on the bed until my time was up.

I really enjoyed my time with Mia and will return soon.