Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belfast Massage  (Read 297171 times)

Offline Greg05

Offline Greg05

There’s a picture of her on Orchids website, she offered, would probably go for a normal massage, then book her again if she doesn’t offer, then ask on the second time. She’ll probably want to make sure your a punter and not under cover etc. There is also another girl on the plump side, can’t remember her name. Good luck 😁👍🏼

Problem with that is that you’ve payed twice and still may not have gotten what you are after...

Offline brokenagain

on the question of blissful massage. ive been there. she is a lady in her late 50s id say. a bit on the huge side. pretty good massage but no HE when i went. ive heard from others that she does it for regulars

Offline johnjayjames

There is also another girl on the plump side, can’t remember her name. Good luck 😁👍🏼

Hi gummy. Good info.  Is there a pic of this other girl on their Facebook page?

Offline Gummy

No sorry, short chubby girl, flash more cash than you need when paying, good luck 👍🏼

Offline Travelaround

Has anyone been to see meisha off blacks road Belfast? Advert on vivastreet

External Link/Members Only

Is it just massage offered?

Offline Soulsparc

I'd be interested to hear a report on her too

Offline ChrisElli

Has anyone been to this lady before if so was it worth it External Link/Members Only

Offline Rosebery

Orchid Rose I gave it a visit booked rose after a while I asked about HE and Rose said no but I could do it myself while she massaged me but she told me to make less noise and stuffed a towel in my mouth to stifle my groans, does she actually give HE or was I just unlucky.

Offline ChrisElli

Has anyone been to this lady before if so was it worth it External Link/Members Only

I did a review on her a few days ago the massage wasn't that great compared to others I have had. Her place is discreet worth a visit but wouldn't return.

Offline Lovinthis9

New to the forum. I would also like to know about Meisha.
Sunshine on Ormeau I've been to loads and only ever teases around the groin and accidentally rubs your cock.
Orchid again like ppl have said, can be naked and had a few accidental rubs but no HE yet.
Newry Thai on Marcus street was great and full HE for £45 for 30mins, well worth it I thought.
Thai girl in Banbridge advertises on Gumtree, very good massage but no HE. You are naked though and when on tummy she brushes past your sack a lot and when on back brushes your erect member lots.
Went to Tee a few days ago after reading on here. No HE offered. Room was fucking freezing. Will not be back!
Revive in Dundonald was an amazing massage for £30 for the hour. No sniff of HE but will be back just for the massage.
Beth Filipino in lisburn also a great massage but no chance of HE.
I feel there's loads advertising om Gumtree that havent been rated etc.

Offline Mkdng

Sunshine on Ormeau I've been to loads and only ever teases around the groin and accidentally rubs your cock.
Orchid again like ppl have said, can be naked and had a few accidental rubs but no HE yet.
Newry Thai on Marcus street was great and full HE for £45 for 30mins, well worth it I thought.
Thai girl in Banbridge advertises on Gumtree, very good massage but no HE. You are naked though and when on tummy she brushes past your sack a lot and when on back brushes your erect member lots.
Went to Tee a few days ago after reading on here. No HE offered. Room was fucking freezing. Will not be back!
Revive in Dundonald was an amazing massage for £30 for the hour. No sniff of HE but will be back just for the massage.

welcome to the forum Lovinthis9 another great report about Tee as i posted before the room was Baltic and the Major was never going the stand to attention!!

Offline brokenagain

in defence of Tee. i agree the room is cramped and can be cold. ive been a few times starting last summer. it was warmer if nothing else but i just asked nicely for the HE and got it. third time i was there she had a full length zip dress on and i persuaded her out of it. i suspect its a mood thing. if youre up for it and ask nicely its on the cards.
by the way she has an incredibly firm figure under there so its worth the effort

Mick854

Any info on the place in banbridge guys? Thanks.

Offline Johnrobbie

Hi lovinthis9 do you have a link to the Thai girl in banbridge?

Offline Mkdng

in defence of Tee. i agree the room is cramped and can be cold. ive been a few times starting last summer. it was warmer if nothing else but i just asked nicely for the HE and got it. third time i was there she had a full length zip dress on and i persuaded her out of it. i suspect its a mood thing. if youre up for it and ask nicely its on the cards.
by the way she has an incredibly firm figure under there so its worth the effort
Tried to book in again with Tee but times never suited.. As it's freezing ATM I defo won't be trying again until the warmer weather..  Maybe if she was to kit her kit of as well then she might appreciate how cold it really is.

Offline Lovinthis9

Hey guys sorry it took so long to reply. The banbridge ones advertise on gumtree. The one I went too was next to Friar Tucks. Great price and great massage.

Offline Lovinthis9

Did anyone get any info on Meisha?

Mick854

I think the place beside friar tucks is gone now.. Damn it..

Offline Travelaround

Been to see meisha off blacks road stunning and a fantastic massage all covered throughout tho so nothing to report that side from me I will go back tho as first trip usually breaks ice great shape

Offline Tom28

Been to see meisha off blacks road stunning and a fantastic massage all covered throughout tho so nothing to report that side from me I will go back tho as first trip usually breaks ice great shape

Great may visit then! HE included?

Offline Randall_graves

Hi fellas, new to the site but thought I would add some info:

A lot of guys asking about Orchid. Rose is definitely the one to ask for. When paying, show a bit more money than you need to, don't put the towel over yourself and give her a few compliments. If that doesnt get the ball rolling, then ask if she accepts tips.  ;)

The lapdancer off Botanic is pretty good for something different. I have been a couple of times and it was a decent enough experience.

Jasmine who advertises on AW is great! Very good massage and the ending was amazing. She was chatty and friendly, not the best looking but kinda cute. Been trying to get to her again but shes only here from time to time.

The best by far was a girl advertising on Gumtree a few months ago calling herself Lily. My goodness, absolutely mind-blowing! Amazing girl, lots of oil, LOTS of body to body, and the ending was incredible. Was only 50 quid, but I havent seen her advertise since.

:thumbsup:

Offline Randall_graves

Forgot to mention - Maya, a gorgeous Thai lady in her 30s who advertises on Vivastreet. Fantastic! Good massage, lots of teasing and a great ending. Really nice girl too, but she hasnt advertised since before Christmas.

Offline Mkdng

Maybe you could give us the heads up next time these girls are advertising again Randall_graves or give us links
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:48:04 am by Mkdng »

Offline Rkid2000

This lady looks the ticket anyone had any dealing with her? External Link/Members Only

Offline Randall_graves

Maybe you could give us the heads up next time these girls are advertising again Randall_graves or give us links

I shall do.

Offline Curious-1

Forgot to mention - Maya, a gorgeous Thai lady in her 30s who advertises on Vivastreet. Fantastic! Good massage, lots of teasing and a great ending. Really nice girl too, but she hasnt advertised since before Christmas.

HI Randall,

Maya is a lovely girl, I am new to the site too and will start to put up a few reviews done one a couple of days ago.  Have not seen her for a year or so.  Are you intending to leave any reviews?  Would be appreciated, seems like there is not much info going on this site hopefully the volume will improve as what is on it is pretty good for info.

Cheers

Offline Randall_graves

Jasmine Massage is back in Belfast again and advertising on AW for anyone who's interested!  :D

Offline Mkdng

Jasmine Massage is back in Belfast again and advertising on AW for anyone who's interested!  :D

Have you a link Randall

Offline Mkdng

Thanks G just added her to the bucket list

Offline punter118

weird that the same girl produces two very different outcomes. mood thing?. ill keep trying to get an appointment. a third opinion might help make sense of it

meantime there is a big field out there. ive lined up emily and maureen for this week and next. dont expect any surprises. both have been very good to me so far. armagh the week after. struggling to find anyone new to visit . there was a beatrice in lurgan a while back who seems to have moved elsewhere. all the usual warnings about what she doesnt do so i havent gone there yet. any info on her much appreciated.

just remembered that i visited coral when she was on newtownards road last year. has moved to beersbridge/albertbridge road. NO HE  but a decent massage. not sure if she has changed tack. would be interested to hear. good looking girl

BA

I've just signed up to this tonight, interesting reads, some names of the girls on here I've been lucky enough to meet in the past.
Carol, was probably my best naughty massage provider ever, but she's off the boil at the mo, she drips into and out of massaging from time to time.
If and when she appears ready for business again I'd advise a polite request for a naked / no towel covering massage would be the best way forward.
I'd be curious to know how others got on with Carol, maybe I was lucky, but she did lots for me......Good-looking Belfast girl.

Offline punter118

Having read though the various reports on here tonight, I though I'd add a couple more mini reports.

Dr. Wang, Chinese Medicine, Belfast. Various treatments, but if you are polite and clear about what you seek, asking in person is the best solution when meeting Dr. Wang.
I've had several massages with HE, Dr. Wang is mid 50's, slim, attractive and friendly.

Niki massage, off Tates Avenue, Belfast. Same professional setup as Dr. Wang, be polite and slowly, slowly you might benefit from a massage while naked and a HE.
I've had massages and HE with Niki, but after several visits and a lot of convincing these turned into OWO and borderline GFE, but all centred around a massage booking.

Zena massage, Bloomfield, Belfast, part-time professional masseuse, mid to late 50's, again be polite and ask for a naked massage and a DIY HE might be a starting point.
I've had massages and HE with Zena on meeting her a few times, very friend and polite north down lady.

Jan massage, Carrickfergus, very very part-time masseuse, mid to late 50's, probably unlikely to meet now as she rarely advertises ( I'd be interested to know if anyone else has met her? ).
Naked EH massages from the start, leading to OWO and CIM after a couple of bookings.

Anyone else know any masseuse girls out there who can provide a HE also???

Offline Johnrobbie

Having read though the various reports on here tonight, I though I'd add a couple more mini reports.

Dr. Wang, Chinese Medicine, Belfast. Various treatments, but if you are polite and clear about what you seek, asking in person is the best solution when meeting Dr. Wang.
I've had several massages with HE, Dr. Wang is mid 50's, slim, attractive and friendly.

Niki massage, off Tates Avenue, Belfast. Same professional setup as Dr. Wang, be polite and slowly, slowly you might benefit from a massage while naked and a HE.
I've had massages and HE with Niki, but after several visits and a lot of convincing these turned into OWO and borderline GFE, but all centred around a massage booking.

Zena massage, Bloomfield, Belfast, part-time professional masseuse, mid to late 50's, again be polite and ask for a naked massage and a DIY HE might be a starting point.
I've had massages and HE with Zena on meeting her a few times, very friend and polite north down lady.

Jan massage, Carrickfergus, very very part-time masseuse, mid to late 50's, probably unlikely to meet now as she rarely advertises ( I'd be interested to know if anyone else has met her? ).
Naked EH massages from the start, leading to OWO and CIM after a couple of bookings.

Did Nikki get her tits out and how did you manage that, all I can get is he?

Offline Soulsparc

Didn't think HE was an option with Nikki at all! Went once and was just a standard massage. Might have to pay her another visit. Does she charge extra?

Offline punter118

Did Nikki get her tits out and how did you manage that, all I can get is he?

Yes "he" is in the room down the hall ( slightly off-putting I know ).

Maybe I was just lucky with Niki, my 1st massage with her was a non event, she allowed me to be naked and uncovered, I couldn't even get hard due to the thought of her hubby being so nearby.
On my 2nd visit I was fully deployed, she encouraged me with smiles and gestures to wank myself off.
It was either the 3rd or 4th visit and after lots of messaging I started getting OWO before and after the massages, and boobs out for the golden moment near the end of them visits, sometimes a snog too.

This was a perhaps 3 years ago, I'm not sure if she's up for naughty massaging or not these days, I'd love to hear if she is or not?
But I think you'd need to put in a lot of polite groundwork in order to get her to play ball.

Offline punter118

Didn't think HE was an option with Nikki at all! Went once and was just a standard massage. Might have to pay her another visit. Does she charge extra?

Hi mate, please see my previous reply on my thoughts on getting Niki to play ball.

I was changed £60 for the hour, including OWO BJ's before and after the massages, with a HE wank to finish me off, although at least one time I had to stop myself cumming in her month ( I don't know why I didn't looking back on it now ).

My 1st massage with DIY HE was £40 for the hour, including the shower afterwards.

I'd love to know how you get on, good luck.

Offline Gordo

JohnRobbie,
Dr Wang , mid 50s ?
I was trying to work that out, she definitely looks lot younger. I was guessing mid 30s,. if she is mid 50s , whatever her secret , she should bottle it.

Offline punter118

JohnRobbie,
Dr Wang , mid 50s ?
I was trying to work that out, she definitely looks lot younger. I was guessing mid 30s,. if she is mid 50s , whatever her secret , she should bottle it.

She told me she was 55, that was over 2 years ago if I remember right........so yeah, you are correct, she must have a secret.

How did you get on with her? She's can be a slightly strange one at times, but a HE is always available I'm guessing to any regular-ish client.

Offline Gordo

Punter 118.
I am a bloke at that age in life that the old Prostate is beginning to give problems. Dr states that a HE from time to time is good, nae even essential for it . I actually first went due to elbow pain. I like having a chat with her about whatever, houses, food,
I like going there, even with the noise of the offices all around. I wonder what the rest in the building make of her. Don't like being sent to wait in the office Gents if there too early.

Offline punter118

Punter 118.
I am a bloke at that age in life that the old Prostate is beginning to give problems. Dr states that a HE from time to time is good, nae even essential for it . I actually first went due to elbow pain. I like having a chat with her about whatever, houses, food,
I like going there, even with the noise of the offices all around. I wonder what the rest in the building make of her. Don't like being sent to wait in the office Gents if there too early.

I'm sure she's pretty knowledgeable on the alt medicine side of life, but I stopped going to her as she definitely has set limits.
I'll try her again sometime, but I'd really like to get her in a more sexual encounter........I've only ever managed to feel her ass as she wanks me off ( no gloves on ).

Also she likes hugs, hugging Dr. Wang before a massage while I'm naked and hard entertained me several times.

Anyone else gone further?

Offline Gordo

Sounds 100 percent like my experience. I got a hug at Christmas when I  gave her a pot of jam. I was thinking of trying Tass massage on Great Victoria st, not the one down beside the Vietnameese coffee shop.

Offline Tom28

Anyone got a link for dr wang?

Offline Randall_graves

I was thinking of trying Tass massage on Great Victoria st, not the one down beside the Vietnameese coffee shop.

She is based in La Belle Beauty, I think its called. Shes extremely hot (saw her pic online), but hard to get a booking as she is very busy. Not sure if there is any chance of a HE as I havent been able to get in to see her yet.

I went last night to see a lady called "Paula" in Ballyclare. Great experience, posted a review earlier.

Offline Car58

seen Jan 3 times best I got was a HE if same person short blonde hasir glasses been a few years.
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline punter118

seen Jan 3 times best I got was a HE if same person short blonde hasir glasses been a few years.

Hi, yeah, tall-ish English woman.............I didn't think she's looking new clients these day as she doesn't appear to advertise.