Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate - Directors Lodge - Pinxton  (Read 1164 times)

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 for 30 mins plus £10 owo and £10 DT and £12 door fee. Total £102.

Location: A residential area with easy street parking. Rear entrance is discrete.

Comms: I called and arranged to see her 25 mins later

Girl: Portuguese but speaks perfect English. Mid to late twenties. Blonde and slim.

I'd tried to book Kate a couple of times but she was always busy. Eventually got lucky and headed to DL. She is relatively new to DL but definitely not new to the game. She is another great addition to DL.  She was immediately friendly and welcoming. When I told her I like nipple play, she needed a bit of instruction on what to do but was very willing. She soon made me hard and we then had a great 10 mins of owo including proper DT in different positions. Her eyes watered and there was some saliva but I am only average sized so she took all of me. She earned her extra £10!

A few light pecks rather than kissing but she was always smiley and fun. Unusually, I didn't bother going down on her and went straight to sex in various positions. She made appreciative responses without seeming fake, which always makes the sex more enjoyable before eventually I filled the bag. She is definitely worth an hour next time.

She is also honest because I accidentally overpaid her by £10 which she wanted to return but I told her to keep in the end, as I'd had such a good time.

Kate told me she does the Rebecca Ryder parties with Polly, which explains why she knows her way around a cock. Lovely girl and highly recommended.