Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Transgender Massage - St Johns, Worcester  (Read 4234 times)

Offline Oooops

External Link/Members Only

Been out of play for a while and after looking at past reviews my curiousity was aroused as apart from a doubtful encounter at Kulab Nails in Cradley a few years back I've not had a trans massage. So a few weeks back I gave her a visit.

Contacted via Farcebook, immediate reply and next day appointment.

Located in the back streets of St Johns, Worcester. Respectable property, good area and ample parking.

Greeted by the SP, attractive and tall for a Thai and shown into the front room where there is a large proper massage table right by a woodburner which made the room toasty.Paid my £40 for the hour and she left to stash the cash whilst I stripped off and lay face down. On her return I was covered with a towel and the massage started, the towel being moved to do my legs. The massage was mainly hard forearm with sufficient oil and overall was hard, which luckily I'm okay with but some would find it painful. After a couple of ball touches I broached the subject of HE (should have done on entering) and it was £20 with kit off for another £20 so away with the towel and a naked massage commenced.

The girl is fit, chatty, nice personality, would guess about 30 yrs old, firm round fakes with as said on another review, small nipples which felt good brushing my body during the massage. Full touching was allowed but despite her getting erect on just holding her tackle it was at that point I felt that I was in the wrong place. Excellent HE and she eased off on request to gently prolong it and did a clean-up upon completion followed by sitting massage and a hug. Left about 10 minutes over the hour.

Overall 10/10. Would I return, yes I would, good massage and a lovely masseuse. only downer on leaving was a nosey neighbour in his van opposite 'eyeballing' me as I went to my motor.

Offline nwluvit

I had good texts back and forth in November when I was in Worcester, but alas, my diary could not reconcile with hers. Looks like I missed a good un.

Offline shed

Good review. Can I ask why you felt you were in the wrong place. :hi:

Offline Oooops

Good review. Can I ask why you felt you were in the wrong place. :hi:

I've always been a letterbox fancier and holding someones rising tackle was a first despite being on a ladyboy.