Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sub-slut-kaz - Leeds  (Read 3880 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6430609) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline 1969rja

Looks
As the photos show not the best
With pierced breasts and clit
Hight 4.6 build I wouldsay bbw
Area
Small one bed terrace on a dead end street j just of the A 64 on  harehills lane with plenty of free off street parking
The meet
I was in Leeds with time to spare and fancied a blow job so I went on to AW put 15 mins with cim kaz name came up in the search at £25 for 15 mins what could go wrong so I decided to take one for the lads sent a text was answered straight away told her what I  wanted replied again straight away with post code
She opened the door with a dressing gowns on went up stairs did the paperwork then start to play
After about 5 mins she went down on me a sucked my cock until it exploded in her mouth she carried on until every drop was drained she swallowed the lot then wiped my little man clean with wipes
After we discussed the next time I was in the area and had more time about showering together her rimming me spanking her  then what ever follows
So the answer is yes I will be going back as she sames eager to please and not at over inflated prices

Offline Yoda71

Thanks for the review, sounds proper filthy from the likes list too - on the HL she goes - not everyones cup of tea Im sure, but I do like me a rimming !

Offline luvjoy

I'm not one to preach but ffs £25 for owo and cim! I would get yourself checked out fella, god knows who's dumped their muck in that gob for that price.  :scare:

Offline Bustydusty

I'm not one to preach but ffs £25 for owo and cim! I would get yourself checked out fella, god knows who's dumped their muck in that gob for that price.  :scare:

Had plenty of excellent blowjobs with cim for that or less  :unknown:

There’s one External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 03:18:21 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Mr Sharlto

Christ!! Great VFM but I doubt I’d be able to get it up, she makes Jo Brand look like Margot Robbie.