Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So now the Coronavirus is racist!  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Jerk Chicken

Liberals are traitors.

They hate themselves, their country, their history and their own race.

They despise everything that is good about their heritage.

Liberals and foreigners have and need a symbiotic relationship.

Liberals to show their hate of their kind and foreigners to reinforce the liberal and in their need to help gain some acceptance from the indigenous people (usually liberals)
The foreigner will never cease in its attempts to undermine the indigenous people.

The foreigner constantly forgets that they are a guest.

The children of foreigners, usually born in their host country have identity issues.

Oh another one ... see my post above.

Last review 2 years ago and a grand total of 5 reviews in 7 years on UKP.

@Admin I know it's freedom of speech n all that but some threads are becoming toxic and perhaps it's time to out is out of our misery with off-topic.

It's a punting forum first and foremost off-topic is becoming a dark place!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 03:27:53 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline jeanphillipe

Oh another one ... see my post above.

Last review 2 years ago and a grand total of 5 reviews in 7 years on UKP.

@Admin I know it's freedom of speech n all that but some threads are becoming toxic and perhaps it's time to out is out of our misery with off-topic.

It's a punting forum first and foremost off-topic is becoming a dark place!

I dont like his view, infact,  i vehemently disagree with them.

Its off topic, why do you have to shut him down. Put him in ignore if his opinions bother you. Honestly i know things have changed but come on stop being a delicate petal.

Theres also a report button, mods can decide if he is breaking the rules.

Offline David1970

In their bid to unearth 'racism' absolutely everywhere the lefties now reckon more 'minority ethnic' people (why is it no longer pc to say ethnic minority?  -  more 'people of colour' bollocks) are suffering from the virus per head of population and intimating this is because of 'racist' attitudes towards care and prevention.

Is there no end to their everyone and everything is racist bollocks?  :dash:

Perhaps the Coronavirus could be charged with hate crime?

Nik can I ask, what credible source did you get your information for this post from?

Offline hendrix

Liberals are traitors.

Liberals to show their hate of their kind and foreigners to reinforce the liberal and in their need to help gain some acceptance from the indigenous people (usually liberals)
The foreigner will never cease in its attempts to undermine the indigenous people.

The children of foreigners, usually born in their host country have identity issues.

:lol:  :lol:

I do love the whining and tears of the snowflakes  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline David1970

Liberals are traitors.

Do you read this speech out loud to your self while you look in the mirror with your brown shirt on and Wagner playing in the background.
I pity you sad angry little man, you have personal issues.

Offline jeanphillipe

Liberals are traitors.

You need the foreigners, who else would you blame for your inadequacies?

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Thread closed whilst the Mods / Admin Team review the posts. If the thread is deleted those causing the toxicity are on notice.