Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hush Parties  (Read 2950 times)

5 review(s) for Hush Parties (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Crazydave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As one of my party colleagues said as he took a swig of the famous brew, whilst fingering Carmella as she gave me a blow job, "Carlsberg don't do orgies, but if they did it would be like this." I have to say, I couldn't agree more.

I'd never been to a party before, but having read the previous good write ups of these beautiful ladies, I made a New Years resolution to attend.

Was I nervous? Definitely. And after arriving a little bit late at the large Victorian terraced house near to Canning Circus due to having to park a bit of a distance away, I was even more so. (There is plenty of on street parking for up to 2 hours, but there are some areas with 1 hour restrictions and a lot of resident only parking, so watch where you park lads. After 6pm you'll be fine.) As it turned out I needn't have been nervous. As the last to arrive, I was lead down to the party (in my birthday suit, as the robes were a bit tight fitting for me - apparently they shrank in the wash!) by one of the the gorgeous maids to find the party in full swing. The atmosphere was very relaxed and the girls were obviously enjoying themselves.

The four hot girls in attendance where Adele - the party organiser, a friendly, cheeky blonde with a great curvy body and some lovely tats; Carmella - a beautiful, curly haired goddess with a great body; Abbie - a slim blonde, with a very pretty face and a very tight body; and Kimberley - a lovely, busty lady with a very sexy accent. All of the girls were top drawer and if any of them lived nearer to Nottingham, they would be on my list of regular girls, quicker than I could shake my dick at them.

The venue was downstairs in the basement of the house and had one larger room with a double bed and a couple of rooms straight off it with sturdy massage beds. The action took place throughout these three rooms.

I took a few minutes to acclimatise as the girls were all busy and when Kimberley came free I hopped onto the bed and was soon covering her face with my first load of the day. I was on a mission to pop at least three times, so couldn't hang around!

Ten minutes to recover and I soon found myself laying back on one of the massage beds whilst the lovely Carmella gave me some fantastic oral - she really knows what she's doing guys. Looking into my eyes and asking me if I had another load for her, it would have been rude not to, so after some more great oral I popped my second load in her mouth. Looking at the clock there was still an hour to go and I was easily on target for three pops.

I took a bit of time to rest up and then the lovely Abbie became free. She invited me onto her massage bed with a cheeky look in her eyes and was soon sucking me back to hardness. Again she definitely knew what she was doing. At one point she commented that I had a great view in the mirror. She was right - it was definitely a Kodak moment. It wasn't long before I was cumming again in her mouth and the best news was that there was still 35 minutes to go! Could I go for the elusive fourth time?!

I took another break now and at this point all four girls were on the double bed in various tangle positions - it was like the ultimate game of twister, just not the kind you'd want to play with your gran at Christmas. As it was getting towards the end of the party a couple of the guys drifted off and most of those that were left were now all in recharge mode, which got us all a friendly telling off from the girls as they wanted more cock.

Whilst everyone was recovering I had a nice chat on the bed with Kimberley.

The only girl I hadn't seen at this point was Adele, so as the action went in to the final round I again found myself on one of the massage beds and told Adele that I was going for number four. She jokingly said that I'd obviously saved the best until last and got to work giving me some great vigorous whilst being made to orgasm by one of the guys who was stood behind her. Once she'd finished coming, she asked me if I was going to wank into her mouth. Always being the obedient man, I gave it my best shot whilst she worked on my balls and lo and behold, before I knew it I was cumming for the fourth time into her mouth. She seemed very pleased with herself that I'd managed it. And I was pretty chuffed as well!  :cool:

Having drained myself in the previous 90 minutes I took a bit of time to stand up, as my legs had gone to jelly and then joined the rest of the guys who were left in thanking each of the girls and shuffling back up stairs to get dressed.

I don't know what passersby must have thought as one by one, a line of dazed, confused, but smug looking men stumbled out of the door and staggered out into the dreary night and down the street like drunken fools on their way home from an all-nighter.

So to sum up, four gorgeous girls, four loads unloaded into each of their mouths/faces and a great time had by all. I put my performance down to the Coolidge effect … an old joke about Calvin Coolidge when he was President … The President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown, separately around an experimental government farm. When Mrs. Coolidge came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently. She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, "Dozens of times each day." Mrs. Coolidge said, "Tell that to the President when he comes by." Upon being told, the President asked, "Same hen every time?" The reply was, "Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time." To which the President replied "Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge."

Let's hope that the Coolidge effect works next time, as I'll definitely be back!  :yahoo:

And to top the day off, I then went to the Forest match and we won 4-2! Carlsberg don't plan great days, but if they did, they would be like this. :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great Detailed Report. Glad you've broken your Party cherry AND had an excellent time.

That's one off your bucket list!!

Really enjoyed reading your report til I got to the final para. Good comeback, the Less said about that, the better  :thumbsdown:

Anyway, it's a great view when you're looking down form the top of the table  :music:

whiterussian

Nice one CrazyDave sounds like a great party.  I had Forrest to score and win so when they came back to win 4-2 from being 2 nil down i was over the moon :thumbsup:

gentleman08

Fantastic account Dave.

I have actually booked into the February Party so I was keen to find out what went off and also how interactive the girls were.

In terms of ratio for guys to girls what was it?

Also I was in the Directors Box at the City Ground last night. Amazing comeback

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Q. What is the max ratio for your parties?    

A. 2:1... We would like to keep the atmosphere fun yet intimate at our parties, so will try keep a low ratio so everyone has a great time :-)

Above is per their profile, and that's what it turned out to be at the one I attended in Oct-13. I would have expected it to be the same
else someone would have already made a comment. Also, read the following thread, where Adele Bella posted replies to some of the questions raised:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16279.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Also I was in the Directors Box at the City Ground last night. Amazing comeback

What were the prawn sandwiches like?  :D

Offline Crazydave

There were 8 guys at the party, so as the time wore on, there was plenty of opportunity for some 1-2-1 action.

Offline Priapus4u

I was @ the 1pm party last week. There were 11 (eleven!!) guys there & the 4 girls mentioned-well exceeding the 2:1 ratio promised.

I had been emailed a week or so earlier saying there would be 5 girls but as I say there were only the 4!!.

Adele Bella

I was @ the 1pm party last week. There were 11 (eleven!!) guys there & the 4 girls mentioned-well exceeding the 2:1 ratio promised.

I had been emailed a week or so earlier saying there would be 5 girls but as I say there were only the 4!!.

Hi Priapus4u, thanks for attending that party. I did explain at the party that we we're let down by one of the girls, she said she could make it and didn't turn up. As you will probably have experienced in this industry, not all girls are reliable for whatever reason, and also, things occur on the day that are out of our control. I have also stated on our profile that we try our hardest to stick to this ratio, but cannot guarantee it as things like this do happen. 

We are obviously a new set up, and I'm happy to say that we've had ONE party that hasn't been the required ratio, and every other party the ratio's have been 2:1.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.  :kiss:

Adele Bella

I've even had to do a 200mile round trip to pick a girl up to ensure the ratio was adhered to at one point! Dedicated to the cause or what!  :wacko: