Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie - Swindon  (Read 2603 times)

Offline Lewis

Anyone on here seen this girl, and comment on whether she's any good or not?

IIRC, she had an adultwork profile for a little while, but now only advertises on vivastreet.

External Link/Members Only

She, or someone using her photos, popped up on Tinder and POF recently too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

hardpunt

Doesn't look familiar at all.  Stated age of 45 looks about right but in prosie  logic she would normally claim to be in her twenties. Looks good if she is genuine, let us know how you get on if you see her.

Offline Lewis

Her POF profile state's she's 47, so looks like she's knocked a couple of years off her age.

Regular smoker too. That puts me off a bit. I get fed up of my clothes smelling like an ash tray when leaving a punt.

Offline whaleears

Tineye search says the photos are genuine. It's got bait and switch written all over it though.

Scantonyf

Any further news on her? She seems hyperlocal to me which is nice, but I'd love to know if anyone here has seen her

Offline Lewis

I did attempt to contact her, but just got messed around with excuse after excuse.

Here's "her" POF profile

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 04:49:30 pm by Lewis »

Scantonyf

Any further news? Can't seem to get hold of her.

Offline bfl

She’s often on fab swingers but deletes her account loads. Spoke to her on there with a view to meet but never happened and she seems very scatty and very flaky

Offline Lewis

Any further news? Can't seem to get hold of her.

I have tried a couple of times since. Either not available at a time suitable to me, or simply doesn't answer. All I've managed so far is a half hour txt chat with her to confirm prices and no hidden extra prices not mentioned on her viva street profile.