Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for deal canterbury area  (Read 891 times)

Offline Damo1981

Looking for first time fun gfe type in deal area any recommendations or reviews would be great cheers
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Kirsty393, Damo1981
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline bob1

Deal/Dover is a bit of a waste land these days.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . I saw her last week, nice girl that id recommend.
A little further out is  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only anything goes with this little pocket rocket, a rare gem that truly loves her job, everything is included, even in the half hour. I see she's back in Thanet tomorrow, i may go visit her.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Damo1981

Thank you for your recommendations i hope to be writing a review once done ps really hope it’s an eye opener

Offline Raven

Hi OP - there is this one but it would be a Tofft I am afraid ....

External Link/Members Only :drinks:

Offline King_Dong

Hi OP - there is this one but it would be a Tofft I am afraid ....

External Link/Members Only :drinks:

Never got round to reviewing her but I saw her last summer. I'll be honest, I can't remember too many details other than it was a flat in a shithole area, she's 100% the girl in the pics and I remember leaving fairly satisfied if not blown away. Was actually thinking of seeing her again recently but didn't have the chance.

Offline Raven

Never got round to reviewing her but I saw her last summer. I'll be honest, I can't remember too many details other than it was a flat in a shithole area, she's 100% the girl in the pics and I remember leaving fairly satisfied if not blown away. Was actually thinking of seeing her again recently but didn't have the chance.

Op did she provide dfk, if you can remember ?? I’ve texted her a few times but getting radio silence  :unknown:

Offline Damo1981

Sorry bit new to this what is dfk ?

Offline King_Dong

Op did she provide dfk, if you can remember ?? I’ve texted her a few times but getting radio silence  :unknown:

Honestly can't remember but given it was last summer during peak covid, I doubt it.

Offline mwyc

If you can travel a little further then Kaye in Ashford is well worth a visit

External Link/Members Only