Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lika - Korean in Hammersmith (Earls Court) Bait and Switch  (Read 634 times)

Offline NBU

All,

I thought you should be aware of an annoying bait and switch that happened today.

I texted and confirmed an appointment with Lika for 4pm today who turned out to be in Earls Court, Howgarth Road.

External Link/Members Only

15 minutes before the meet I received a text about an indian girl, Lika is Korean. I querried saying I think you have got your customers mixed up to which I was told that the Korean was busy (I I had confirmed 40 minutes before). Alarm bells were starting to go off for me, so rather than arriving and then walking (I was nearby by this time) I asked them to send me a picture of the Indian. They would not send a picture via text only whatsapp, so I decided to save my pennies for another day.

I walked before getting to the front door. But beware of a bait and switch in Howgarth Road in Earls Court.

Very annoying but I definitely feel I made the right choice.

Offline earlgreyman

Thanks for the review - definitely worth weeding out these B&S providers.

For what it's worth, i messaged her via whatsapp and got a picture of the 'south korean' lady. Definitely not the same lady as in the ad photos - so an instant B&S result from this. It's a photo of a video taken on a Chinese phone (phone OS is in Chinese) - which makes it more suspect but also, it's likely to be the pimp/madam sending the messages.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NBU

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I would prefer to be wrong but in this day and age money is far to hard to come by to waste. Also, I only want to be with people who are in the industry for the right reasons and actually enjoy the work.