Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieJagger - Stratford - suspected B&S  (Read 9447 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6099707) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lillythesavage

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

My fav. reg had an accident, fucked up arranged meet, not seen a white girl for a good while, wanted to eat some pussy. Sounds like excuses lol, if I need one. 

Comms, Fairly straightforward by text, but told me selective, politeness required, decent enough hotel. Was wearing short skirt, quick release top, nice matching purple set, not that it stayed on long.

I doubt the single profile pic is her, not looked at PG, find young Brits do not want their own pics on the net. CBA to discuss services except RO, booked 30 minutes, went over by a bit. Decent chat naked on the bed and not rushed at all, seems a little submissive, not for me usually and could be wrong. 80 Queenies, no extras mentioned.
Age about right I guess, could be a little older, no expert  :D

Previous review mentions some lockdown timber and thick, right up my street, but not now, not toned, not fat, not thick, boobs lost a bit too, polite chav is best I can come up with, couple of small tatts, GND and vanilla. Suited me today. Curly brunette longish hair was damp, so fresh out of shower I hope  :D

Two things of note, those glorious organ stop nipples, went to eat pussy but could not leave them alone, though pussy is sweet, very tight and very neat, @Sparkus would be happy if not with the size, those nipples :crazy:, and none of that sensitive bollocks.
Snogged as soon as I got in the door, was rock hard with my fingers in her panties having my cock groped, stopped to get undressed after a few minutes, and offered her the dosh, never asked for it.

Went through OWO, RO but kept going back to the nipples  :crazy:, fingering, cowgirl, legs over shoulders mish, finished with doggy. No anal play or CIM, but knew that from profile.

Had a good taster before parting up, got her to suck for 5 minutes, deep enough to enjoy, found her gag reflex, Kissing throughout that most would be happy with, bit of tongue action, I have predominately been seeing, black/mixed race for quite a while, the thin lips were not so enjoyable, been spoilt  :D Not advocating fake ones  :bomb:.
Went for the pussy, it is so neat and tight, recon if you had longer and can leave the nipples alone, you may get a very wet face, slipped a finger in, two had the eyes rolling back in her head, no faking that. sucking the nipples with two in, did the job, but felt she was holding back a little, think maybe a squirter on another day.
Dom on, cowgirl a bit lethargic, switched to leg over shoulders and got some proper deep traction, no restricting at all, could not play with the ass, doggy had to do, got traction again, pulled out, spun her over, just had to cover those nipples, covered a lot more as it happens. Delivered a load I was very happy with at my age  :D

Alarm went off about the same time I did, no rush though, she said relax, had a chat naked on the bed, used the shower, dried, dressed and on my way well over time, clean fresh towels too.

I have gotten used to longer relaxed meets with a social side, which I have been exploring more, but I enjoyed a quickie for a change, she is easy to get along with, no language problems, GND chav, slightly goth, vibe going on. I would do it again, think there might be wet mileage in another meet or two, sucking the nipples is worth the entry fee maybe, if that is your thing  :crazy:

Offline keij

nice review, very tempted, how would you rate her facially?

Offline lillythesavage

nice review, very tempted, how would you rate her facially?

As I have stated, GND rather than stunner.

TBH I have tired of language problems, maids, pimps or whatever, only been seeing Brits for a while. She is ok and did the job for a quickie, been avoiding those too, but I enjoyed it for a change.
Ymmv but I think an hour may be too long for a 1 pop guy, and quite vanilla, very easy to get along with though.

She sent me pics on WA, not sure if she always does, we had a bit of banter before she did, and I did not ask for them. Think there is a face pic on her WA profile.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 10:22:18 pm by lillythesavage »

Offline salome

Thanks for your review LTS. Seems I'm always behind you. Have been thinking of asking her for an outcall and you've probably sold me. 1 pop is it but I can go long!

Offline lillythesavage

Thanks for your review LTS. Seems I'm always behind you. Have been thinking of asking her for an outcall and you've probably sold me. 1 pop is it but I can go long!

I take it you tried the Lithuanian for an outcall  :D?  this one is more vanilla. Equally ok to get along with. Both speaking English is a big help  :D

Offline salome

Yes and reviewed. Must invite her back  :music:

Offline lillythesavage

Yes and reviewed. Must invite her back  :music:

I was thinking that today again, variety is the spice of life though, and as I rarely punt AW keeping the review tally up when I get the chance is no harm  :D

I really enjoy the longer meets at home and have said Aw holds little appeal, but I did enjoy making the trip for a punt and a quickie for a change.

Online sparkus

Thanks for the shout out, tempted to some extent but having a 'break' at the moment and just enjoying some nice massages.

Offline lillythesavage

Thanks for the shout out, tempted to some extent but having a 'break' at the moment and just enjoying some nice massages.

No worries, not your usual chebtastic, it wax the video you posted on the Youtube thread made me think you would enjoy.

Offline luv2kiss54

Ive tried several times to contact her but never picks up or responds to texts  :unknown:

Offline lillythesavage

Ive tried several times to contact her but never picks up or responds to texts  :unknown:

Thought I mentioned it, one line texts are not going to cut it, she told me, as others have they will not reply to them, these part timers are a different breed, the CL or seeking approach works every time, will get a bit of banter back before committing.

Worth a little effort, there are rarely extras mentioned, they are not back to back booking and tend not to rush. Asking too many questions does not work either, the likes list is usually accurate.  :hi:

The last 2 AW ones have been over me like a rash from the get go  :D

Offline luv2kiss54

Thought I mentioned it, one line texts are not going to cut it, she told me, as others have they will not reply to them, these part timers are a different breed, the CL or seeking approach works every time, will get a bit of banter back before committing.

Worth a little effort, there are rarely extras mentioned, they are not back to back booking and tend not to rush. Asking too many questions does not work either, the likes list is usually accurate.  :hi:

The last 2 AW ones have been over me like a rash from the get go  :D

Thanks for the advice. Having seen her whatsapp picture  im no longer interested anyway but glad you enjoyed yourself.

Offline lillythesavage

Thanks for the advice. Having seen her whatsapp picture  im no longer interested anyway but glad you enjoyed yourself.

That is why I posted it was there, helps people make their mind up  :hi:

Offline 0mard3000

Same. Was interesting in the service but the prices som are charging is getting a bit wild.

Offline Chris Turner

Just checked out her private gallery and uploaded the pics here to save you the hassle. All filtered photos so still no idea if it's actually her.

(Private gallery pictures removed as per the rules)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 08:03:06 pm by daviemac »

Offline salome

Are PG pics allowed? Don't think so.

Offline rover_100

Commend the effort but you can't post private gallery pics mate.

Offline lillythesavage

Commend the effort but you can't post private gallery pics mate.

I did see them and they could be her or not, who knows without a face and the shopping and filtering, looked more GND to me.

Offline rover_100

I did see them and they could be her or not, who knows without a face and the shopping and filtering, looked more GND to me.

Is her WhatsApp pic her? If you add her number and look her up in the app you can see it. Got some serious Stranger Things perm on. If thats her, I'd have a hard time believing its the girl in the pics but not impossible.

Offline lillythesavage

Is her WhatsApp pic her? If you add her number and look her up in the app you can see it. Got some serious Stranger Things perm on. If thats her, I'd have a hard time believing its the girl in the pics but not impossible.

There was no big ass perm. or the heavy make up, which suited me, not a make up fan, or of any fakery, which along with a loathing of big tattoos and not speaking English, restricts choices.

Offline rover_100

There was no big ass perm. or the heavy make up, which suited me, not a make up fan, or of any fakery, which along with a loathing of big tattoos and not speaking English, restricts choices.

Fair enough, thanks for the intel  :thumbsup: