Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agency girl vs. AdultWork girls  (Read 563 times)

Offline newbie2014

Gents

Whilst I tend to go for AW girls, I often find that hygiene's not been as good as girls who work for an agency.

What's everyone's experience on this?

Cheers

Offline tantric talents

Tbh not sure I have found any correlationnin my experience. :unknown:

Offline Billy no mates

I managed to get a refund from an agency once, a day after the event (well, a different girl for free the next night). I doubt I could swing that from any girl on AW.

However I still prefer to use AW.

Offline smiths

Gents

Whilst I tend to go for AW girls, I often find that hygiene's not been as good as girls who work for an agency.

What's everyone's experience on this?

Cheers

How good a WGs hygiene is is down to the WG not where she works as long as she has access to washing facilities.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Bear in mind that an agency can be a pimp with a laptop who drives the girls to their bookings, in that case they will not shower between punters.   :vomit:

Offline smiths

Bear in mind that an agency can be a pimp with a laptop who drives the girls to their bookings, in that case they will not shower between punters.   :vomit:

Indeed, but the same happens in some brothels where the best the WG will do is use wet wipes, they and the pimp want to squeeze in as many punters per day as possible, washing/showering costs to such people. :vomit: