Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adverts with small pictures  (Read 391 times)

James153

So recently I have noticed a new trend amongst new members on sites like adultwork.com ...

The pictures in their gallery or on their main page don't seem to be very big or even of good quality, a mediocre phone takes half decent pictures but when you see blurry or small ones it is worrying...

Always makes me avoid them thinking that, they're most probably a trap/fake

Offline HarryZZ

One of many things to put you off. No face pics, no nudity, strange angles, partial shots, bunny ears or doe eye filters, either trying to maintain their anonymity, from the SP's point of view, or more likely trying to disguise the fact that they're fat, ugly, 30 years older than the profile suggests.

Having said that I've just booked a fantastic SP for the second time who has no face or nude pics in her AW profile but came well reviewed and highly recommended by one of my local UKP compatriots, because of all the photographic subterfuge good reviews are far more useful.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I dunno why AW doesn't just automatically reject them.... there must be a script or software that will block photos that are too blurry or below a minimum pixel level. What bleeding use is a picture smaller than a postage stamp?