Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Topless massage from the off?  (Read 1560 times)

Offline sparkus

Just curious about others' experiences here, based on an epic WSWS thread.

I've had this from both 'extremes' ie. sensual massages where the woman has either stipulated (with no prompt from me) that it will be a topless massage from the off, or where she has said that any nakedness before the HE part will be extra (ie. during the massage itself).

In both cases was indy providers on Gumtree, the first asking if I was "comfortable" with her doing the massage topless as it gave her more "freedom" to move around.  Weirdly enough she didn't let me suck or do more than fondle once the vital question was asked.

The other I asked before the second visit by text about her doing it naked and she sent a detailed 'menu', saying it'd be £80 for that, even though I'd be face down while that was happening.  No thank you.  Do people really pay this?

Offline TomR

Some of the Thai places I have visited have tried this on, i.e. adding on another £10 or £20 for a little bit more. Tenner to remove shirt another tenner for bra etc. As to whether others pay, well, I have read that some have (including me!) It depends on the circumstances and needs. A couple of times I have fallen for this and left a thai place having spent 70 or 80 and then thinking how did I spend that. I have found that the few indies I have visited in my area charge between 60 and 80 for full nude massage + HE.

Offline sparkus

It rarely happens but I love when after the HE the Chinese masseuse does more massage topless.  One even cleans up the room topless and sees me out before she puts her bra and blouse back on, which makes me want to go for round 2.  Likewise, had a shower with one and was seen to the door (in a house) by one naked, in front of the other girls and maid (which turns me on to fuck, for some reason).

Offline TomR

It is good when it natural and just happens. I agree that would turn me on. Just doesn't seem to happen I visit unfortunately where topless, called B2B, is a rarity.

Offline sparkus

Another bizarre one, Veronika in Stratford (big Hungarian with basketball tits) who I found on AW said (while I was face down and already expecting b2b) "This may be a strange question, but do you mind if I strip naked before the happy ending part?" (I kind of expected her to given where I found her!)

Offline peter jb

Another bizarre one, Veronika in Stratford (big Hungarian with basketball tits) who I found on AW said (while I was face down and already expecting b2b) "This may be a strange question, but do you mind if I strip naked before the happy ending part?" (I kind of expected her to given where I found her!)

Hi sparcus, do you have a link for Veronica - many thanks

Offline shagmore

Would be interested to see a picture of  "basket ball tits" not a description come across (literally or metaphorically) before

Offline sparkus

Hi sparcus, do you have a link for Veronica - many thanks

I wish. Gone.

Offline sparkus

Would be interested to see a picture of  "basket ball tits" not a description come across (literally or metaphorically) before

I'm sure you can visualize.

Offline Nick1974

I had another massage with Andi last week. I posted a review of her before Xmas....
External Link/Members Only

She was topless from start, then nude from when I turned over. Very nice
She offered reverse for an extra £30 but I didn’t have the cash with me.