Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barebacking vs OWO  (Read 3341 times)

Drifter

Why is there such a disdain towards barebacking but a rather open mind to OWO? I thought they’d probably be as bad as each other so had a little check on NHS...

You can pretty much get every STI there is via OWO, including HIV.

Is it not better to use condoms in ALL circumstances of orifices being used..

I mean, imagine how many other knobs a WG has had in her mouth, or cum, then she’s wrapping it around yours?  :vomit:

Offline HarryZZ

It's possible although nowhere near as easy to catch anything through unprotected oral.

Offline whiskyfan

Wow, this has never been discussed before. :rolleyes:

milo

Similar topics often appear on the forum. I expect they can be found with a simple search.

This thread is just a little bit further down the first page.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149738.0
It may have something of interest for the OP.

Drifter

Na I get it’s been discussed before and it’s a risk everyone decides to take, but I don’t get why they’re not willing to take the same risk with bareback? Is the likelihood via OWO much less than that of B.B.?

Offline Steely Dan

Offline Fishface

Na I get it’s been discussed before and it’s a risk everyone decides to take, but I don’t get why they’re not willing to take the same risk with bareback? Is the likelihood via OWO much less than that of B.B.?

Didn't you read #1?  :wackogirl:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Itsnotshy

In common I'm sure with most members on here if I have to see one more new thread on the dangers or otherwise of OWO................ :dash:

Online Blackpool Rock

Sorry but i'm trying to work out whether you are against OWO on the basis that you can get the same STI's as Bareback or whether you are in favour of Bareback for the reverse reasons  :unknown:

Offline bigthickdick

Ok, so let's get the facts right. HIV is hard to catch. I mean very hard. Unless via blood transfusion using infected blood where the chance is 90% (9 out of 10) it's really really hard.

Here are the chances:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigthickdick

In other words a  risk for a man to get infected via getting a bj from an infected woman is ~0% yet via unprotected vaginal intercourse with an infected woman is 0.04% (1 out of 2500). The latter is still a very low figure. Even via unprotected anal sex with an infected woman still a relatively low 0.11% (1out of 909) for circumcised men and 0.62% (1 out of 161) for uncircumcised men. All of them are quite low but still all higher than 0%.

And if the infected woman is still in early days of the infection (first 12 weeks) all these chances go up to 26x higher. Now 0 x 26 is still zero. But via vaginal sex it's already 1.04% and unprotected anal for uncircumcised men will be 16.12% chance.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:12:16 pm by bigthickdick »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Why is there such a disdain towards barebacking but a rather open mind to OWO? I thought they’d probably be as bad as each other so had a little check on NHS...

You can pretty much get every STI there is via OWO, including HIV.

Is it not better to use condoms in ALL circumstances of orifices being used..

I mean, imagine how many other knobs a WG has had in her mouth, or cum, then she’s wrapping it around yours?  :vomit:
Are you a troll, barebacker, or both?
 :rolleyes:

Offline claretandblue

Op is either a troll or just incredibly stupid

Offline jordan452

I agree with OP OWO does carry risks, all it takes is one dirty dick, however it’s way safer than BB. The chances of catching HIV by oral is practically 0 unless you both have cuts which is really rare.

Offline Belgarion

Are you a troll, barebacker, or both?
 :rolleyes:

Nah, just a barebacker and idiot. Trolling requires some intelligence

Offline Cupid Stuntz

In other words a  risk for a man to get infected via getting a bj from an infected woman is ~0% yet via unprotected vaginal intercourse with an infected woman is 0.04% (1 out of 2500). The latter is still a very low figure. Even via unprotected anal sex with an infected woman still a relatively low 0.11% (1out of 909) for circumcised men and 0.62% (1 out of 161) for uncircumcised men. All of them are quite low but still all higher than 0%.

And if the infected woman is still in early days of the infection (first 12 weeks) all these chances go up to 26x higher. Now 0 x 26 is still zero. But via vaginal sex it's already 1.04% and unprotected anal for uncircumcised men will be 16.12% chance.

That's a very interesting list of statistics you've just posted thanks. What surprised me on that info sheet is the reference to using jump bags

"Condoms, according to the CDC, lower risk on average by 80%". So unless I'm being thick (again) does that mean there's still a 20% chance of catching an STD even when using a Durex??

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Why are these potentially useful questions being asked on here? Reliable medical sites would be better sources of information than newbie punters who never wrote a review.

Offline Link7

BTW lads, the data quoting near negligible chances of  HIV transmission - 1 in 1000, 1 in 2500 etc -  is totally misleading

Those stats are based on "infected source" studies - couples where one partner has HIV and is taking antiretroviral drugs. In that scenario, the chances of transmission to the uninfected partner are extremely low because the infected partner's viral load is low.

The important thing is viral load. People who have been diagnosed with HIV and are receiving HIV treatment have a low viral load.

People who have recently contracted HIV/ do not know they have the virus, and are not receiving treatment have a high viral load. The chances of catching the virus from them is very high. You are much more likely to encounter someone in this category on a one night stand, or who is a sex worker. Such people engage in bareback sex because they don't know they have HIV. People who know they have HIV generally don't have unprotected sex with randomers as its a criminal offence to knowingly infect someone without telling them.

Look at some of the other stats and you will realise that HIV is nowhere near almost impossible to catch. There are countries in Africa with an HIV + rate of over 20% of the population. In London, 1 in 7 gay men is HIV +. These are higher risk communities, of course, but you see my point, transmission of the virus happens at a way higher rate than those <1% probability stats imply.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 11:56:42 am by Link7 »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Thanks for clarifying that Links7. Thought those stats were a bit strange and a far too low % chance of catching it. Cheers.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Nah, just a barebacker and idiot. Trolling requires some intelligence
:D

Offline paulitor23

A subject like whether or not to go BB can't be based on any stats. If you're a man, circumcised and straight then your chances are objectively lower but a risk is still a risk and we all know that. I'm sure one of the many joys of punting for the majority is the fun it provides from all of the rigours of daily life and hopefully, we all have plenty to live for.

I've done BB in the past and I put it down to some emotional issues I was having at the time, where I wanted to take a serious (if not highly probable) risk. BB is like smoking - you can pour over the numbers and find a rationalisation, but the long term consequences can be severe.