Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage review page  (Read 856 times)

Offline KKMa

i myself am a massage lover and enjoy reading review on massage parlours and independent masseuses
therefore would it be possible for this forum to introduce a section for massage reviews?
i just think that will be easier for punters who love massage as much as me!  :yahoo:

Offline Mi-Go

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35511.0

This thread is good for that if you are in the North West.

Not sure about other regions.  If there are none for your region then you can always start one yourself.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
i myself am a massage lover and enjoy reading review on massage parlours and independent masseuses
therefore would it be possible for this forum to introduce a section for massage reviews?
i just think that will be easier for punters who love massage as much as me!  :yahoo:

Don't know where you're located but there's over 200 pages going back 3 years in the North East section.   :hi:

Offline KKMa

i am based in london so it's a bit of a mission whenever i want to search for massage reviews and info  :(

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
i am based in london so it's a bit of a mission whenever i want to search for massage reviews and info  :(

Just type 'massage' - location - 'London' into the search facility at the top, there's 50 threads with however many replies to each.    :hi: