Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Valentina - Maidenhead  (Read 1617 times)

9 review(s) for Wild Valentina (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gustav Klimt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another fantastic away day in Maidenhead.

After my last successful trip to Maidenhead I decided to try my luck with another milf.

NAME: Valentina
NATIONALITY: Hungarian
SERVICES: DFK, OWO, Fingering, RO, Cowgirl
SERVICES REFUSED: None
FEE: £70 for 30 minutes.

COMMS: Excellent, all by text. On the day before I sent her a text for services I was looking for with date & time. Valentina promptly replied confirming services, date & time with postcode & where to park.

VENUE: Apartment 5 minutes walk from Maidenhead railway station. Clean & tidy bedroom with en suite shower & toilet.

VALENTINA: Very attractive milf. Quite tall with nice tits with sticky out nipples & a gorgeous arse. Limited English, but enough to understand what I wanted. Best of all was her enthusiasm to give me a great time.

I arrived on time & sent Valentina a text. She quickly replied with the address, room number & how to enter. Buzzed the intercom & she let me straight in. Easy to find the room & Valentina was looking round the door. My first impression was how hot she looked. Dressed in bra, panties, stockings & heels. With her heels on she was eye level with me & I’m 6 foot. Greeted with full on DFK. I knew this was going to be great punt.
Paid her the £70 which she swiftly stashed while I undressed.

She offered me a drink & a shower both of which I accepted. Good shower with plentiful selection of toiletries.

When I came out of the shower Valentina was waiting for me on the bed. Straight into more DFK with her hand playing with my cock. My hand was straight onto her gorgeous bottom. I got her out of her underwear to reveal those perfect breasts with hard nipples. Started to suck her nipples while my hand went between her legs & slipped a finger into her wet pussy. She started to softly moan as I fingered her, so I decided to slowly slide down her body to eat her pussy. Shaved & fresh she tasted sweet. She was soon writhing from my tongue & getting very wet while the soft moans intensified. We were both really getting off on this. Slipped my finger in again while still licking her and the shaking intensified. She held my head to her pussy while she came again & again. If she was faking it she must be a very good actress. Now I love eating pussy, but this is the most amazing RO session I’ve ever had with a WG. 

Came back up for more DFK with her tongue deep in my mouth. Fantastic kisser.

With a smile on her face she went down on me & gave me oral without. Not very deep, but lots of eye contact & attention to the balls.

By now I wanted to fuck her, so on with the condom & she climbed on top for cowgirl.
Nice tight pussy. As she rode me she leaned forward for more DFK & started to bite my nipples. Just pure bliss. With all that had gone on before I was so turned on I couldn’t last long. Shot my load inside her & then more DFK.

Valentina cleaned me up & then lay beside me gently caressing my body & more DFK.

Offered another shower which I needed after all that excitement. While I got dressed she chatted to me in her limited English. Told me she is off to Birmingham later this week.
Time to leave, but she wouldn’t let me go without one more kiss.

CONCLUSION: Absolutely cracking punt. A total snogfest. Valentina was so enthusiastic & determined to give me a great time. This has to be my top punt of the year so far. In fact I would put it in my top 10 of all time punts.

My last 3 positive punts have all been with Hungarian milfs & I notice there are still more to try in Maidenhead. If Reading continues to be a punting desert I think Maidenhead is where I’ll be heading.