Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel and restaurant bars  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Studley69

Is it possible to meet and pick up SPs in hotel and restaurant bars like is see in mainly American movies?

I love the idea of getting dressed up, suited and booted, and making my way to a hotel bar at 1am with the sole aim of sipping a G&T and making eye contact with a smoking hot girl across the bar.

Does this exist here??

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Is it possible to meet and pick up SPs in hotel and restaurant bars like is see in mainly American movies?

I love the idea of getting dressed up, suited and booted, and making my way to a hotel bar at 1am with the sole aim of sipping a G&T and making eye contact with a smoking hot girl across the bar.

Does this exist here??

The 5th floor bar at Harvey Nichols always used to be a place this could happen. Don't know nowadays

Offline updownandaround

Does this exist here??

Yes, it's a thing in the UK especially London. Novikov and Annabel's are prime examples. Other notable examples are Sexy Fish and Scott's.

A word of caution however, you will mostly bump into a bunch of rinsers, scammers and assorted high mileage sex workers past their prime looking for that soft life. The principle difference between the American and British dynamic is that the American ones are very proactive whereas the British ones literally have no rizz  whatsoever. 😂

Offline Ivor Hunch

The hotel metropole in Geneva is extraordinary.

About 2200 it fills up with stunning russkies in fur coats.

Then the blokes troop in.

Pairing until 2400, and then off they all go.

Offline Makka124

Yes, it's a thing in the UK especially London. Novikov and Annabel's are prime examples. Other notable examples are Sexy Fish and Scott's.

A word of caution however, you will mostly bump into a bunch of rinsers, scammers and assorted high mileage sex workers past their prime looking for that soft life. The principle difference between the American and British dynamic is that the American ones are very proactive whereas the British ones literally have no rizz  whatsoever. 😂

Spot on!!

Offline Stevelondon

Happens all the time in my local Wethies.

Online PilotMan

Exactly that, but not so many are British. They're nearly all Easter European (usually pretending to be Russian).

Add to that The Mayfair Hotel, The Sanderson, The Lanesborough, Park Lane, The Met Bar & Light Bar (both now closed), Zuma, I could go on.

Forget any idea that you're going to be Richard Gere rescuing some ditzy girl who isn't really an SP, but somehow ended up there and you just happened to meet her on her first night.

I used to go out a lot in Central London, often to the bars of High end hotels, before going to a club, or after a restaurant. You will see a continual flow of these Grifters, I found it amusing to observe them as they went about their work.

A typical scam is that they'll go to your room, take your money, ask you to shower and when you come out they're gone. They'll spike your drink, threaten to call security, get their BF / Pimp to come up to your hotel room and threaten to blackmail you.

Does it still sound like a good idea?

Offline Mr Sinister

Sketch, Sushi Samba too but just be prepared to pay top dollar, also be prepared by the fact just because you pay top dollar doesn't mean you're getting a top service