Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lena - Blonde Russian in London - Earls Court  (Read 3971 times)

TerryCause

I've posted a review about her but it wasn't published for some reason. Can someone tell me where the rules on posting are? I must be doing something wrong?

Second time lucky!

Basically speaking, this is the best London punt I've had for £200! Gorgeous petite and slim figured Russian with blonde hair and a terrific personality. She really gets into the action and gives a lovely GFE. Lot's of holding each other and kissing nice and deep. She looks into your eyes and really means it! Great OWO in front of a mirrored wall for goodness sake! I'd have paid double just for that sight!

You better book her quickly if you're in London, she said she was off back to Russia in a couple of weeks. Although I'm sure she'll be back.

The flat is dead easy to find, near Earls Court Tube station, down a side street, nice and quiet

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

I've posted a review about her but it wasn't published for some reason. Can someone tell me where the rules on posting are? I must be doing something wrong?

Second time lucky!

Basically speaking, this is the best London punt I've had for £200! Gorgeous petite and slim figured Russian with blonde hair and a terrific personality. She really gets into the action and gives a lovely GFE. Lot's of holding each other and kissing nice and deep. She looks into your eyes and really means it! Great OWO in front of a mirrored wall for goodness sake! I'd have paid double just for that sight!

You better book her quickly if you're in London, she said she was off back to Russia in a couple of weeks. Although I'm sure she'll be back.

The flat is dead easy to find, near Earls Court Tube station, down a side street, nice and quiet

Hidden Image/Members Only

You got lucky pal, I saw her yesterday under a different name and she was way off form https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=134673.0

Offline mmmm

Link please. Adultwork was it ?

Offline tantric talents

You got lucky pal, I saw her yesterday under a different name and she was way off form https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=134673.0
What a pain! I presume you are referring to Alisa?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Offline Georgejetson

So you have 3 posts, each a review.

Your last one on March 6th said, "My first review for Sky [WG] didn't get published, so I'm assuming it's because I'm new here and probably said something I shouldn't"

This on March 10 says "I've posted a review about her [Lena] but it wasn't published for some reason. Can someone tell me where the rules on posting are? I must be doing something wrong?"

Seems odd. And Both are BabylonGirls.

I am not accusing, just asking the court of UKP with their more experienced opinion....what does this pattern mean? Anything? Pumps, you have a nose for these things....

TerryCause

So you have 3 posts, each a review.

Your last one on March 6th said, "My first review for Sky [WG] didn't get published, so I'm assuming it's because I'm new here and probably said something I shouldn't"

This on March 10 says "I've posted a review about her [Lena] but it wasn't published for some reason. Can someone tell me where the rules on posting are? I must be doing something wrong?"

Seems odd. And Both are BabylonGirls.

I am not accusing, just asking the court of UKP with their more experienced opinion....what does this pattern mean? Anything? Pumps, you have a nose for these things....

Sound very much like an accusation to me mate. And the phrase "I am not accussing" usually precedes such a claim. Why is it odd that I've seen two girls from Babylon? Honestly, this is a lovely way to treat a new member of the forum... I get to London quite often and I choose to use the same agency because I've had good experiences. The moment I have a bad one with them, I'll stop using them. And to the guy who allegedly saw Lena the day after... well, I have no idea what happened there, but I find it incredibly hard to believe that anyone could have a bad experience with this girl, unless he didn't treat her well enough. Can I see your review of her please?

Offline pong

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sound very much like an accusation to me mate. And the phrase "I am not accussing" usually precedes such a claim. Why is it odd that I've seen two girls from Babylon? Honestly, this is a lovely way to treat a new member of the forum... I get to London quite often and I choose to use the same agency because I've had good experiences. The moment I have a bad one with them, I'll stop using them. And to the guy who allegedly saw Lena the day after... well, I have no idea what happened there, but I find it incredibly hard to believe that anyone could have a bad experience with this girl, unless he didn't treat her well enough. Can I see your review of her please?

Unless he did not treat her well enough ??
If you keep saying phrases like that then I dont think you will last very  long on this forum  :hi:

TerryCause

Ah, I read your review. I see now why you feel you had such a bad experience. However, I also see why Lena wouldn't have been that into it too. I think you get out of a good punt what you put into it; and that's not always money... Just saying

holland

If you keep saying phrases like that then I dont think you will last very  long on this forum  :hi:
+1000 :thumbsup:

holland

Ah, I read your review. I see now why you feel you had such a bad experience. However, I also see why Lena wouldn't have been that into it too. I think you get out of a good punt what you put into it; and that's not always money... Just saying

You put..what? Love and care  :lol: :lol: :dash:

You put..what? Love and care  :lol: :lol: :dash:

I've reported him as he comes across as a smarmy prick and I believe he's tout as well

TerryCause

Surely not? Really? It's a valid opinion. Surely if a punter has a bad time, it's not always down to the girl? They're not machines are they? LOL! I like these discussions and it would be a great shame that the owners/operators would censor a reply to a comment.

Taken from his review:

"I let out a low grunt as I shot my load into her mouth as she jerked her head back and the first spurt bounced off her teeth onto my belly as she wanked the rest out manually. I groaned and told her she spoilt it, she said it was a lot, how was it spoilt and they cleaned me up.

I tutted and we chatted and groped and I was soon ready again."

Then

"I removed her hand and face fucked her for ten minutes, she bobbed till I throbbed and with a momentous effort managed the second cumming, holding her in place so she took the full load in her mouth, then, bizarrely swallowed and licked her lips. It was like the old Alisa emerged for a moment.

We all kissed and groped a bit until I noticed time was more than up so cleaned up, dressed and left, wholly unsatisfied. £400 is a lot of cash to get average engagement, I told the agency so, they were surprised and apologized, not fucking good enough"

My opinion, if indeed I'm allowed one, is that I agree with their surprise. For £400, two goes, two girls, including face fucking, CIM and swallow, is a pretty good punt! I mean, what more can you ask for, cook you dinner? haha!

Surely not? Really? It's a valid opinion. Surely if a punter has a bad time, it's not always down to the girl? They're not machines are they? LOL! I like these discussions and it would be a great shame that the owners/operators would censor a reply to a comment.

Taken from his review:

"I let out a low grunt as I shot my load into her mouth as she jerked her head back and the first spurt bounced off her teeth onto my belly as she wanked the rest out manually. I groaned and told her she spoilt it, she said it was a lot, how was it spoilt and they cleaned me up.

Then

"I removed her hand and face fucked her for ten minutes, she bobbed till I throbbed and with a momentous effort managed the second cumming, holding her in place so she took the full load in her mouth, then, bizarrely swallowed and licked her lips. It was like the old Alisa emerged for a moment.

We all kissed and groped a bit until I noticed time was more than up so cleaned up, dressed and left, wholly unsatisfied. £400 is a lot of cash to get average engagement, I told the agency so, they were surprised and apologized, not fucking good enough"

My opinion, if indeed I'm allowed one, is that I agree with their surprise. For £400, two goes, two girls, including face fucking, CIM and swallow, is a pretty good punt! I mean, what more can you ask for, cook you dinner? haha!

This will be my last response to you but I'm sure other members on this forum will hopefully see you for what you are, MR SNIDE

TerryCause

I've reported him as he comes across as a smarmy prick and I believe he's tout as well

Oh dear... Well it seems like this forum doesn't want new members. A little like the Trump administration! So we all have to agree with each other, is that it?

holland

Taken from his review:

Then

Why are you so bother to defend this girl?
The answer is: you are a white knight or you are link to her establishment. :thumbsdown:

vw

Oh dear... Well it seems like this forum doesn't want new members. A little like the Trump administration! So we all have to agree with each other, is that it?

Maybe man up its a grown up site with grown up content.  maybe grow a pair and don't waste admins time.

TerryCause

Of course, let's call the new guy names... Let's all join in. Really? I thought it was a discussion forum. This is the way that discussion are met? I get called a "Smary Prick" and "Mr Snide". All for contributing to a discussion.

TerryCause

Maybe man up its a grown up site with grown up content.  maybe grow a pair and don't waste admins time.

I'm not complaining about the content. I'm complaining about the refusal to hear anyone's opinion or value their part in a discussion. Simple as that. No-one has to agree, but to insult and accuse isn't really to "man up" as you say is it? And it's certainly not "grown up." I mean come on, surely someone has to see hypocrisy

James999

Sound very much like an accusation to me mate. And the phrase "I am not accussing" usually precedes such a claim.

Perhaps he thinks you're a cunt, I'm not accusing you of being one of course but can understand why others may consider you as one  :hi:

TerryCause

Why are you so bother to defend this girl?
The answer is: you are a white knight or you are link to her establishment. :thumbsdown:

For goodness sake, I'm not defending anyone. I just went along to his review of her because he said it was totally different to mine (he even provided a link!). I was curious. What I saw made me realise why he had perhaps had a bad experience. So I gave my opinion. Not defending her at all, I'm quite sure she's capable of defending herself. I found it genuinely surprising that anyone could have such a bad experience with this girl, that's all. Is that not allowed? As it turned out the dynamics of both of our meetings were completely different, so it wouldn't really make any difference. Anyone else want to have a pop at me, because I'm more than ready. Or can we all just grow up and accept that the new guy is allowed an opinion?

TerryCause

Perhaps he thinks you're a cunt, I'm not accusing you of being one of course but can understand why others may consider you as one  :hi:

Hooray, another name calling looser! Next

James999

Hooray, another name calling looser! Next

So you've run and told admin that someone called you a smary twat, what are you 14 years of age?

Have you told your Mum that people have noticed what a twat you are and you are upset about it?

TerryCause

So you've run and told admin that someone called you a smary twat, what are you 14 years of age?

Have you told your Mum that people have noticed what a twat you are and you are upset about it?

I told admin that because someone reported me to admin. I'm doing what it seems everyone else is. Again, just trying to find my feet here. Also I don't think it's helpful to do name calling and insulting at all. And no, I didn't tell my mum, but I intend to tell yours when I'm wiping my cum off her chin later on this evening. But then you might know that cause you still live in her basement right? haha! Come on man, lighten up...

Yeboahsleftfoot

For goodness sake, I'm not defending anyone. I just went along to his review of her because he said it was totally different to mine (he even provided a link!). I was curious. What I saw made me realise why he had perhaps had a bad experience. So I gave my opinion. Not defending her at all, I'm quite sure she's capable of defending herself. I found it genuinely surprising that anyone could have such a bad experience with this girl, that's all. Is that not allowed? As it turned out the dynamics of both of our meetings were completely different, so it wouldn't really make any difference. Anyone else want to have a pop at me, because I'm more than ready. Or can we all just grow up and accept that the new guy is allowed an opinion?

Look pal, i was surprised she was so forthcoming because I have seen her three times, twice she was great and on the last occasion she was reticent in the extreme, no feeling of commitment or engagement from her, it was a shit punt because I walked out thinking I had to make the running and they made fuck all effort, they are hookers, they are paid to make me enjoy myself. I always punt immaculately groomed and am totally respectful to the girls.

I have seen hundreds of EE girls, many reviewed on here, good, bad and ugly, we are all allowed an opinion, that's what this forum is all about, if you read my comment I simply said you got lucky, perhaps your attitude or casting doubt on my review drew the reaction from the other members.

James999

I told admin that because someone reported me to admin. I'm doing what it seems everyone else is. Again, just trying to find my feet here. Also I don't think it's helpful to do name calling and insulting at all. And no, I didn't tell my mum, but I intend to tell yours when I'm wiping my cum off her chin later on this evening. But then you might know that cause you still live in her basement right? haha! Come on man, lighten up...

So you act like a twat, whinge when people call you a twat, yet try and be funny (With a 12 year olds humour) and when that doesn't work you tell us to lighten up, have you ever thought if lots of people think you're a pratt then perhaps they are correct and you are one, despite what your mum tells you.  :unknown:

Yeboahsleftfoot

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Online Sweettunes

Touting... Get out the cab, and jog on, honest reviews are a god send..... Touting is not needed.....

:thumbsdown:

TerryCause

Look pal, i was surprised she was so forthcoming because I have seen her three times, twice she was great and on the last occasion she was reticent in the extreme, no feeling of commitment or engagement from her, it was a shit punt because I walked out thinking I had to make the running and they made fuck all effort, they are hookers, they are paid to make me enjoy myself. I always punt immaculately groomed and am totally respectful to the girls.

I have seen hundreds of EE girls, many reviewed on here, good, bad and ugly, we are all allowed an opinion, that's what this forum is all about, if you read my comment I simply said you got lucky, perhaps your attitude or casting doubt on my review drew the reaction from the other members.

Totally understand you. I'm not questioning anything in your review. I just found it odd that she was so very different that's all. And I equated her attitude to the attitude I interpreted that you had during your punt. I made a conclusion and formulated an opinion. This is what people do. I certainly won't do it again because no-one on here seems to have the capacity to take another's point of view; right or wrong. I don't much care about the others' opinions of me, I just don't think it fair to instantly attack someone because they had an opinion on what someone wrote. As you said mate, "we are all allowed an opinion." Anyone can disagree with my opinion, and indeed yours, but to start insulting people and banging on and on about it just seems unhelpful "in my opinion". Thanks for not getting bent out of shape like everyone else did; considering that you were the person I was disagreeing with says a lot.

TerryCause

Touting... Get out the cab, and jog on, honest reviews are a god send..... Touting is not needed.....

:thumbsdown:

My review is honest. Absolutely honest. Just because it differs from someone else's doesn't make it dishonest

TerryCause

So you act like a twat, whinge when people call you a twat, yet try and be funny (With a 12 year olds humour) and when that doesn't work you tell us to lighten up, have you ever thought if lots of people think you're a pratt then perhaps they are correct and you are one, despite what your mum tells you.  :unknown:

Seems I'm not the only one acting like a "twat"

TerryCause

And all this coming from a guy with no reviews, who still lives with his mum... I'm sure she has plenty of reviews!  :D

James999

Seiously, is that the best you've got  :lol: :lol: :lol: Kick it up a gear or stick to reporting to admin & your Mum, twat  :hi:

holland

My review is honest. Absolutely honest. Just because it differs from someone else's doesn't make it dishonest

You should spare yourself of writing these posts as you will be banned very soon.
You are tout part of the establishment of this girl.  :timeout:

TerryCause

You should spare yourself of writing these posts as you will be banned very soon.
You are tout part of the establishment of this girl.  :timeout:

Whatever man...

TerryCause

Seiously, is that the best you've got  :lol: :lol: :lol: Kick it up a gear or stick to reporting to admin & your Mum, twat  :hi:

Can we see a review mate? Or have you even had a jump yet? And wanking off whilst peeping through the door when your mum's with a punter doesn't count...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can we see a review mate? Or have you even had a jump yet? And wanking off whilst peeping through the door when your mum's with a punter doesn't count...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6 to 1 odds you don't make it past 9.30 pm  :D