Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 7th heaven massage  (Read 5200 times)

Offline brad548ye

Hi, has anyone used the 7th heaven massage service before? The rates seem reasonable but I'm nervous as I've not ever taken the plunge before. 7thheavenasianmasaage.com

Offline Sattob

The website seems slick, with reasonable prices. External Link/Members Only

Offline Moneyd

Looks good. Although £100 I'd want a bit more to be honest.

Unless it's as good as Kiss. Pretty sure it won't be though.

Online Jonestown

Fine, just as long as you don't expect any of the girls in the gallery photos to turn up.

Offline brad548ye

Is it really that bad? That the girls they advertise are not the ones that turn up? Surely if I was to specify one of them and they were to agree it would have to be her wouldn't it? Or am I being a very naive newby?

Offline Moneyd

If you ask for "Emma" you'll get a girl called Emma. But not THAT Emma.

These places are dodgy as fuck.

If you want a decent rub and tug with hot EE girls go to Kiss Massage. Amazing service there.

Offline brad548ye

Sorry for my ignorance but was is an EE girl?

Offline Moneyd

Offline brad548ye

I see, looks good but a bit far for me. I like tall ladies, have you got any recommendations for another time?

Offline Sattob

I see, looks good but a bit far for me. I like tall ladies, have you got any recommendations for another time?
Which areas work for you? I've had quite a few massages here and there.

Offline Richjimbo

Hi- does Kiss Massage offer extras: FS, Oral, Mutual etc.

Offline brad548ye

Hi, I'm in the shoreditch area. Can't believe it I'm finally taking the plunge and heading to my massage right now. Guess I'll know if it was worth it or not in an hours or so time.

Offline Moneyd

Hi- does Kiss Massage offer extras: FS, Oral, Mutual etc.

No extras pal. It's a very wel run place and I get the idea that the girls earn enough money not to offer extras.

Online Jonestown

Hi, I'm in the shoreditch area. Can't believe it I'm finally taking the plunge and heading to my massage right now. Guess I'll know if it was worth it or not in an hours or so time.

Any chance you'll have time to write and post a review of your first massage experience ?

Online Jonestown

No extras pal. It's a very wel run place and I get the idea that the girls earn enough money not to offer extras.

No girl ever earns enough money not to be tempted sometimes into the world of extras.

Offline Moneyd

No girl ever earns enough money not to be tempted sometimes into the world of extras.

If they did extras there I would go there ALL THE TIME. Beleive me.

Offline brad548ye

Hi, well firstly I organised the whole thing through email as I guess I was a bit too nervous to actually ring up. I think I sent the first email at about 11am. I was quite specific and asking a lot of questions so took up until about 8pm to finalise.

I was told a particular square near Paddington Station to go to and to call a mobile when I arrived. The time was 11pm but I arrived at about 10.50pm. I called the number and the lady on the phone seemed a bit flustered that I was early but she guided me to a building and asked me to wait in the lobby where there was a couch. I waited there till 1125pm when she finally rang me back but she was very apologetic saying she had mixed calls up or something and then told me to go to a flat number where I would be met at the door.

I was met at the flat entrance by "jasmine" but this clearly wasn't the "jasmine" from the website gallery, and I had made it clear in my emails that she was the girl I wanted and it was confirmed that she was the girl I would be getting. The girl however was never the less a very sexy looking white blonde haired EE girl with large breasts so I wasn't too devastated. Although she did ask me to confirm it was Jasmine who I wanted which I did half hoping that maybe this girl was just showing me in. She beckoned me into the hallway and led me into a room, I got the distinct impression that other rooms were being used for the same purposes although I never at any point saw anyone else.

The room was clean and well presented and dimly lit with a double bed, clean sheets and a towel on top. The girl then took off her robe and was completely naked except for a pair of panties. I was then asked to get undressed, I was feeling very nervous and didn't really know what to do or say as this was my first time. She made a quick mention of offering extras and told me to just ask during the massage. She asked if I wanted to take a shower but I had already showered before coming so I politely declined and then got onto the bed.

I was on my front and she got on the bed behind me and kneeled inbetween my legs and began to massage my back. When ordering I had requested a lingam massage as from what I could tell from googling it seemed like one nice long handjob that ends with the guy having an orgasm. I knew it would start with a back massage, so on she went with some kind of oils which she rubbed in with her hands which she worked into my back and over my butt cheeks. As I've said this is my first time so I'm no expert but to be honest it just felt like a back rub but I didn't mind cos I knew the good stuff would soon be following. After about 5 mins she then began to rub her breasts all around my back and butt cheeks which was nice but soon became a bit boring. She then continued to swap between hands and boobs for about 15 mins.

At this point I was starting to think when is the good stuff coming. Being so new to this I didn't really know what to do but it was at about the 20 minute mark she got me to turn over. Here we go I thought, she got between my legs again and started to work my chest and then finally my cock which was great at first but again she didn't really do much with it. She again switched between hands and breasts a few times. After another 10 mins she asked about extras which to be honest I didn't think I was going to need but at this point I thought I might as well go for a blow job so took this on at and extra charge of £60.

She used a condom for this and was actually quite good but I managed to hold on for a good while before actually letting go so she had to work hard for it. Lol. Once I came she continued to work it for a while after which I liked and then cleaned it all up for me which was a bonus. I then got up and she showed me to the bathroom for a shower, it was clean and tidy but the was barely any shower gel left. I then returned to the room, paid her the extra and left the flat with about 11 mins left on the clock. She didn't speak all that much but was certainly nice and pleasant enough, I obviously hardly said a word as I was so nervous about the whole thing.

All in all there were quite a few positives but also some negatives about the whole experience but would I do this again? Yes I think I would but would like to know what you guys think as this was my first time I probably made some mistakes or could have done some things better, I don't know but would appreciate some feedback and advice for the next time.

Offline Sattob

Why not turn this, with some additional information (location, links, costs) into your first review?

Offline brad548ye

Sure, sorry but where do I do that and how much info should I give out, I don't think I should be giving an exact location really should I?

Offline Sattob

Sure, sorry but where do I do that and how much info should I give out, I don't think I should be giving an exact location really should I?
Nope, Paddington was fine. London is a huge city, just saying London gives loads of possibilities!

Offline brad548ye

Posted the review. So any feedback for me anyone? Should I have tried to haggle or done anything differently?

Offline cigano8

Posted the review. So any feedback for me anyone? Should I have tried to haggle or done anything differently?

Thanks for the review.  :thumbsup: Did you pay a total of £160 for massage and OW? Also sounded like you were there for less than an hour? Prices seem extortionate so I will avoid. No harm in attempting to haggle for future reference but it's not usually done.

For next time definitely phone in advance it's really not that big a deal. It's just typically easier to explain what you're looking for.  If I call and masseuse doesn't answer it's a red flag for me (Looking back on my negative punts...it's usually for something that I would have known for certain the WG does if she had answered her phone instead of just "yes/no" replies to my texts/questions)

Offline brad548ye

Yes, it was £160 in total. I think as this was my first time I just wanted to do it by email but now that I've done it I would certainly call next time. Thanks for the feedback.