Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Insists on oral with, but allows reverse oral??  (Read 1168 times)

ulander

It struck me the other day that many (maybe most) of the WGs who will only suck a condomed cock seem perfectly happy to receive unprotected oral from the cock's owner.  Maybe I'm missing some obvious point, but it seems to me to be a totally inconsistent policy.  If they are so worried about catching something that they won't suck a bare cock, why would they be happy to be licked out?

Offline maxxblue

Less risk of contracting an STI from saliva than from semen.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Plus insisting on oral with is not always about risk of STIs.  It can often be just because she does not like or want pre cum in her mouth.

dilettante

Plus insisting on oral with is not always about risk of STIs.  It can often be just because she does not like or want pre cum in her mouth.
Or, as according to the WG posting on SAAFE, a little spurt of pre-cum urine from an elderly punter whose bladder control had seen better days.

Phill8

Less risk of contracting an STI from saliva than from semen.

I would have though that this would have been the most common reason but I wonder what the actual differences in health statistics are between the two?

jcdmj12

It struck me the other day that many (maybe most) of the WGs who will only suck a condomed cock seem perfectly happy to receive unprotected oral from the cock's owner.  Maybe I'm missing some obvious point, but it seems to me to be a totally inconsistent policy.  If they are so worried about catching something that they won't suck a bare cock, why would they be happy to be licked out?

There are no recorded cases ever of women catching HIV from receiving RO. There are a few cases of women catching HIV from giving OWO. Other diseases (herpes, mainly) can be transmitted that way, but it's a not a big risk.  In general, most sex acts are far riskier for the catcher than the pitcher, so to speak.