Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The things you can only do in a threesome  (Read 1617 times)

Offline socks

Couldn't find  thread when I searched so hoping this is a new topic. Matium suggested a great thing in another thread so set me off on this idea

What things do you like most in FFM that can only be done with two girls. I love being sucked by one while DFK the other but also enjoy making them kiss, holding their heads together and fucking between their open mouths. Love getting them to stand back to back, bending over and fucking between their bumcheeks too!!

Offline Matium

Couldn't find  thread when I searched so hoping this is a new topic. Matium suggested a great thing in another thread so set me off on this idea

Thanks!

:)

Here it is on this thread:

One thing to do with two girls.

You sit upright on the floor, one girl stands over you with her hands behind your head bringing you into her fanny as you eat her out while, at the same time, the other is in between your legs sucking you off.

Fantastic.

Another thing to do is spit-roasting.

Get one girl to wear her strap on so that she pounds the other girl in the ass while you cum in her mouth.

Then when you've got strength back, the girls change position.

Make sure you tell each girl to bring her own strap on though.

Offline Matium

The way to end a threesome is with the double blowjob.

The classic example is Caligula.

Send the clip to the girls before you punt with them and tell them that you want the double blow job in exactly the same way.

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

What things do you like most in FFM that can only be done with two girls. I love being sucked by one while DFK the other but also enjoy making them kiss, holding their heads together and fucking between their open mouths. Love getting them to stand back to back, bending over and fucking between their bumcheeks too!!

Stereophonic dirty talk, one WG in each ear always gets my engine revving. 

Offline smiths

The way to end a threesome is with the double blowjob.

The classic example is Caligula.

Send the clip to the girls before you punt with them and tell them that you want the double blow job in exactly the same way.

External Link/Members Only

Its not "the way", its A way if it suits the punter. As ever there is no right or wrong way, just what the individual punter finds a turn-on.

Why some think their turn-on is "the way" always makes me chuckle. I have my own turn-ons thanks, i dont require other punters.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Give oral to both pussy AND cock at the same time. Yummy :thumbsup:

Offline hendrix

There's a lot you can do...my main requirement is that both girls are truly bi, have all holes available and if one of them is more domme that usually works well..bonus points if one or both are squirters and into watersports. The options then really become like Caligula!  :cool:

A couple of recent favourites are a rimming chain and having one girl spit into the others arse and stretch it open for me. Lovely  :yahoo:

Offline Outcallguy

Get the ladies to 69, and screw the one in doggy.
The other lady then has perfect access to both the girls pussy and your balls to suck on.

Only ever done that once. Not sure why I just don't always book 2 girls and stick to it!?
I'm a fool

Offline BillGoldberg

Two headed blowjob
Pleasure you can't measure, 2 mouths,  4 hands

Especially good if the girls are genuinely into each other and dfk one another as you unload over both their faces

Curious6705

Not a huge fan, though threesomes and moresomes have been good at parties.

In threesomes outside parties I have enjoyed masturbating two WGs at the same time, and having one stroke my balls while I fuck the other.

GeeWiz

Pay £200 an hour?

A former wrestler said he had so many of these it left him unable to perform with his wife.  That always stuck with me, so yet to try.